It is currently Sun, 17 Dec 2017 04:41:54 GMT

?How do I add an icon resource to my vb gui?

Nick Newel

2

17

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:51:54 GMT

Euge

ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard for Embedded Visual Basic applications

Jeff La

0

24

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 06:37:00 GMT

Jeff La

MenuBar and ImageList Problem

mombo1

2

23

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 04:22:03 GMT

TedO

VB6 App exits without explanation when using DESKTOPTODEVICE

romine

0

28

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:38:46 GMT

romine

How Can I Create New Mail with Attachment Using VBE (IMPORTANT)

TANER OZYUREKOGL

0

31

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:22:07 GMT

TANER OZYUREKOGL

Copying files across a dial-up w/o FTP

Ed Vesel

2

569

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:01:47 GMT

Fred R. Dalgleis

new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

dere

0

35

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:16:02 GMT

dere

Webserver for Windows CE 3.0

S?ren R?g?r

0

37

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:30:55 GMT

S?ren R?g?r

Is this possible with embedded VB (Hi Res Timer?)

Enzo Main

7

549

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:59:57 GMT

Dean Cleave

Compile Error: Expected Statement

Vincent Collur

2

35

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:11:28 GMT

Vincent Collur

"Object library not registered"

William J. Ma

2

547

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:50:15 GMT

Dean Cleave

How can I register adofiltr.dll on my Pocket PC.

Abdul Latee

4

26

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:43:56 GMT

Abdul Latee

Read from an ini file

Nick Newel

1

44

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:42:30 GMT

Vincent Collur

Can you convert .mdb to .cdb file while remaining on the desktop computer.

Michae

0

45

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:34:54 GMT

Michae

WindowsCE

Peter Nola

1

43

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:27:54 GMT

Anne Schoolcraf

Retrieving unique device id from handheld devices.

Gary McAnal

0

49

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:02:15 GMT

Gary McAnal

How to write to registry

?smund Weg

3

566

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:23:30 GMT

Pete M. Wilso

Size of VB program effecting pvbload.exe

Anthony Marchin

0

54

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:49:11 GMT

Anthony Marchin

Vertical Scrool Bar Does not appear when sized to 255 x 255

Robert Fernand

1

54

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:54:34 GMT

Vincent Collur

How do I call another exe from my vb app?

Nick Newel

2

59

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:57:47 GMT

Nick Newel

how can I send a escape command on VB

LEO

0

61

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:09:35 GMT

LEO

Tab Index

Vincent Collur

0

63

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 03:01:14 GMT

Vincent Collur

Control Panel / System

Miquel A. Carrer

0

65

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:25:21 GMT

Miquel A. Carrer

LostFocus Bug

Ken Simmon

2

61

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:23:54 GMT

<k..

keybd_event - not working....as expected

Anthony Marchin

9

66

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:56:44 GMT

Paul G. Tobe

MenuBar inconsistent

Anne Schoolcraf

0

69

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:42:53 GMT

Anne Schoolcraf

form header

Brad

0

71

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:05:44 GMT

Brad

Problem with Timer

Antonio Torrealb

3

76

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:11:10 GMT

Vincent Collur

SAPI avaliable in WinCE?

S Pereir

0

77

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:34:06 GMT

S Pereir

how can I print under IRDA with my pocketPc (not PrinterCE)

LEO

1

81

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:18:50 GMT

LEO

Grid component (3:rd part components in general)

Anne Schoolcraf

0

82

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:01:58 GMT

Anne Schoolcraf

   [ 6453 topic ]  [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170]