It is currently Wed, 18 Jul 2018 08:02:07 GMT

Is overriding non-virtual MFC functions a good tactic? (newbie)

!George Sgouro

9

431

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Andrew Thomas-Crame

How to have multiple mdi-child windows using one documet?

Michel Matse

2

432

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

PJT

How to make CFrameWnd stay on top

Rober

0

448

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Rober

CToolTipCtrl - how to?

Itsmike

2

448

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Gordon Smit

Enabling toolbar buttons

Karthik Srivaths

3

417

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

MCS

Print preview is OK, but win95 will crash when I print. Any suggestion?

Xiaowu Zhan

0

457

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Xiaowu Zhan

semitransparent shape

has

0

83

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

has

256 Color Bitmaps on toolbars in VC6 (newbie)

George Sgouro

3

88

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Dan Skouse

Inplace activated doc resize problem

Ingo J Donasc

0

461

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Ingo J Donasc

ABSOLUTELY FREE

David LAFA

1

464

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Christian Staff

Load a Document without opening a View

Gabriel Zerbi

0

465

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Gabriel Zerbi

CDaoRecordset query problem

Phillip Pric

1

463

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Frank Hickma

Newbie CFlatToolbar question (Reffering Kirk Stowell's MFC Extension Library - CJ60 at CodeGuru )

George Sgouro

9

464

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Katy Mulvey [MV

Howdoes ist work? Multiple Viewtypes on single Document

Christof Ahrend

3

463

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Eugene Kai

Do you use any external program to manipulate toolbar image lists?( Newbie )

George Sgouro

4

128

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Jean-Claude H├ęber

System menu close command and the x close button on the title bar. how do I turn them off?

john

2

477

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Eugene Kai

Default Printer Setting

FLICK Fabie

0

479

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

FLICK Fabie

How : Highlight colors in a CRichEditCtrl

Bryan Heilbru

0

481

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Bryan Heilbru

Really help needed.

Michele Canter

0

483

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Michele Canter

Access to window scrollbars

Kostylev Anto

5

415

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Yaron Reinhart

Hot to get rid of the view in a SDI

Heid

1

417

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Vinod Shanbha

COM/DCOM

Prion1

1

484

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Dave Smit

MFC Active Document Server with IE4 'Back' button problem

Mike Howart

0

493

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Mike Howart

help me proxy server

sunn

0

495

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

sunn

CRichEditCtrl derived class

Jack

1

492

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Doug Harris

Changing the font inside an edit box (newbie)

George Sgouro

1

494

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

David Dot

Change CView to CEditView causes assertion

jcpur..

1

496

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

David Wilkinso

Programatically creating new documents

Selom Ofor

3

388

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Mark F. Carlto

Dialog as a child

Arkadiusz Fus

2

474

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

David Lownd

Ghost Window

Jay Moone

3

458

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

David Wilkinso

EMail and attachment function...

grasshoppe

2

463

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

MCS

   [ 6492 topic ]  [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132]