It is currently Sun, 29 Jan 2023 06:16:32 GMT

How to enable Mulitselection in Tree Control

Thomas Moone

1

30

Mon, 16 May 2005 06:59:29 GMT

Thomas Moone

Compile errors after adding strings to string table

Ernest

1

16

Mon, 16 May 2005 06:00:09 GMT

Johan Rosengre

Document Class and Dialog Windows :: MFC

Ernest

0

37

Mon, 16 May 2005 05:46:04 GMT

Ernest

system achticture design

Quick Functi

8

443

Mon, 16 May 2005 03:19:16 GMT

Stanimir Kabaivano

how do I know my app has been "idle" for 15 minutes?

John Smit

4

548

Mon, 16 May 2005 02:39:10 GMT

Joseph M. Newcome

Determining output file name based on preprocessor commands?

Kevin Davis

0

45

Mon, 16 May 2005 02:30:36 GMT

Kevin Davis

Problem with scroll bar

mao

0

47

Mon, 16 May 2005 02:08:27 GMT

mao

Dynamic menuitem in menubar

Paul

1

44

Mon, 16 May 2005 01:55:05 GMT

Justin Wan[M

User Authentication

Creaga

1

46

Mon, 16 May 2005 00:43:37 GMT

Justin Wan[M

bidirectional texts

daga

0

54

Mon, 16 May 2005 00:19:24 GMT

daga

finding directory

Emmet Cumming

2

50

Sun, 15 May 2005 22:50:05 GMT

Emmet Cumming

resource.h

Jay Nabonn

4

61

Sun, 15 May 2005 21:49:52 GMT

Jay Nabonn

Ownerdraw listbox + WS_POPUP

Nicolas Cadilha

1

19

Sun, 15 May 2005 21:03:04 GMT

Jeff Partc

How to pass controls's message to parent dialog?

Tian

1

63

Sun, 15 May 2005 20:05:35 GMT

Doug Harrison [MVP

Two Qs on MFC in VC.NET

David Lownde

1

48

Sun, 15 May 2005 18:30:05 GMT

David Lownde

startup cursor

Konran Udo Gerbe

2

49

Sun, 15 May 2005 18:13:56 GMT

Dieg

STL and MFC - happy together?

Vesa Kilpel?nah

12

279

Sun, 15 May 2005 17:30:34 GMT

Thomas Moone

Toolbar problem at first run of application

Hohenwarter Thoma

2

53

Sun, 15 May 2005 17:29:22 GMT

Hohenwarter Thoma

Copy text from any Windows document using ole?

Xavie

0

75

Sun, 15 May 2005 17:27:17 GMT

Xavie

API Logical drives from NetworkNeighborhood

Aleksand

1

44

Sun, 15 May 2005 17:15:31 GMT

Tian Min Hua

How to open Webrowser (Simple, i think... :)

Jan Schmit

6

537

Sun, 15 May 2005 17:11:15 GMT

David Crow [MCSD

3 VScrollbars in Dialog Box (beginners question)

b. hottin

1

83

Sun, 15 May 2005 15:34:56 GMT

Joseph M. Newcome

Mouse move in MFC

patani

2

84

Sun, 15 May 2005 15:00:28 GMT

Joseph M. Newcome

CListCtrl custom draw msg color

Praveen Kum

1

10

Sun, 15 May 2005 14:58:44 GMT

Praveen Kum

How to support two different languages(English/Chinese) in one resource file

Lian

7

562

Sun, 15 May 2005 14:44:33 GMT

Lian

Windows structure

S i m

5

562

Sun, 15 May 2005 14:04:40 GMT

Joseph M. Newcome

How can I distribute the processing of my app over multiple PCs??

Zardo

1

86

Sun, 15 May 2005 13:46:02 GMT

Joseph M. Newcome

_lopen

Afsar A. Kha

2

80

Sun, 15 May 2005 13:40:46 GMT

Doug Harrison [MVP

How can I stop my dialogue-based application from closing when ESCape is pressed?

Max Adam

2

88

Sun, 15 May 2005 12:28:50 GMT

Joseph M. Newcome

About inherating from CObject

Christopher J. Hollan

0

95

Sun, 15 May 2005 11:54:38 GMT

Christopher J. Hollan

How do I change the.....

Leedoride

1

98

Sun, 15 May 2005 11:33:38 GMT

SteveKin

   [ 128014 topic ]  [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256]