It is currently Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:57:30 GMT

Installing DAO on w95 and w98

Máthé Lórán

1

352

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Máthé Lórán

MFC Doc/View and Database

b0nu

1

354

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Robert Quir

How to read/write audio/video from/to database??

Thanh Binh T

0

355

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Thanh Binh T

Locking Tables with ODBC

Adam Ros

0

357

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Adam Ros

How do I get the Field DESCRIPTION in mfc

Peter Schol

1

361

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Robert Quir

repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db

Uri

0

362

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Uri

When I use C++ with ADO to execute a storedproc, how to handle the error

Joshua Cha

0

371

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Joshua Cha

DaoExceptions in Threads

Miquel france

1

368

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Miquel france

Debug , Release exe problem

Gabor Huda

0

369

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Gabor Huda

ADO unknown error

Gabor Huda

0

371

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Gabor Huda

how can i insert a Data Source Name from my application to the

Constantine Oxenenk

0

373

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Constantine Oxenenk

Why Bill Gates is a rip off merchant

Internet Course Us

2

269

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Mahesh Chan

ODBC or DAO or ADO or OLE DB?

AN

1

377

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Maik Adamsk

HELP!!! How to put CHR(13) in an Oracle stored procedure call????

Mauricio Tomotsugu Matsubar

1

369

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Shelby Cai

ODBC Problem

Selvakuma

0

381

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Selvakuma

extended stored procedure working in debug mode but not in release

cobenh

1

385

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

cobenh

Oracle vs. MSSQL

Richard Eperjes

0

387

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Richard Eperjes

sysindexes problem in ADO with SQL Server 7.0

Cheickna Traor

0

389

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Cheickna Traor

How can i write database program with VC?

uuji

2

393

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Dimiter Andon

Executing Store procedures using an OLE Provider Connection String

Redg

0

393

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Redg

CDatabase.Open() & OpenEx() & ODBC dialog pop up

JS

0

395

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

JS

Accessing MS Access Databases in VC++

Roshan Chandrasir

1

392

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Paul S. Gann

ADO in IDL file

Erez Rosenber

1

391

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Redg

MIDL compiler switches

Erez Rosenber

0

400

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Erez Rosenber

Passing ADO recordset to COM

Klau

1

307

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Steve

DAO - Fastest way to insert multiple records?

st..

1

346

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Adrian Blidaru

Problem sorting predefined query using ODBC

Alan Bontof

1

405

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Alan Bontof

repeating subforms - I need direction please!

Speedg

0

406

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Speedg

SQLAPI++ - C++ Library for accessing Oracle, SQLServer, InterBase, SQlBase and ODBC

Pristupa Evgen

0

409

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Pristupa Evgen

SQLAPI++

Pristupa Evgen

1

412

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Pristupa Evgen

Exception in NTDLL.DLL when closing a database

Ken Reil

0

413

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Ken Reil

   [ 10674 topic ]  [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124]