It is currently Fri, 22 Sep 2017 03:29:14 GMT

about ActiveX

paul che

4

372

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:37:26 GMT

dirk

Can I do CALLBACK from COM Server to Other DLL Modules?

iris

0

383

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 06:00:11 GMT

iris

Problem with CComVariant type

iris

4

392

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 02:43:59 GMT

Igor Tandetni

msxml implementation

Corey Olse

2

390

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:54:36 GMT

Corey Olse

ATL composite controls inside an MFC container

David Shepher

4

165

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:20:51 GMT

David Shepher

How to refresh screen

P. Maske

3

384

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:59:45 GMT

Igor Tandetni

Where is my IDispatch gone ?

Jean-Mar

8

389

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:28:09 GMT

Jean-Mar

Prevent app from starting COM server

Stev

1

397

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:07:20 GMT

Igor Tandetni

CToolTipCtrl example?

Glenn Car

1

380

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:30:36 GMT

Visual C++ Tea

Question about Connection Point in Webpages

???F

5

372

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:37:15 GMT

Igor Tandetni

Who create the control's window?

zf

1

399

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:19:31 GMT

Igor Tandetni

how to using interface defined in other idl (Hi,I got the same problem in my test: (ATL 7))

Zhipeng Li

1

399

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:10:18 GMT

Igor Tandetni

Performance Counters in Windows 2000 Services

Scott Hayni

2

162

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:14:35 GMT

Przemek Wasylk

Attribute "id" causes error in ATL7

Robert Sed

1

383

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 06:50:40 GMT

Visual C++ Tea

how to expose internal non-creatable object?

Kevin Be

1

410

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 06:14:25 GMT

Brian Mut

How to use WTL in ATL EXE Server (attributed)

Alexander Nickolo

2

367

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 05:27:55 GMT

Daniel Bowe

Unresolved external

Drew

1

414

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:34:42 GMT

Igor Tandetni

How do you get the IID of the current Class Interface??(Attribute Project)

John

1

411

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:25:36 GMT

Rodrigo Corral Gonzále

Launch external app from IE with ActiveX MIME Type?

Stev

0

419

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:30:34 GMT

Stev

IObjectControl and passing in vb objects

STom

0

421

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:49:29 GMT

STom

Using #import

Drew

4

422

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:45:47 GMT

Drew

Color value?

Lione

7

420

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:05:55 GMT

Igor Tandetni

mutiline list view control

Venka

0

426

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:33:55 GMT

Venka

Adding a IXSLProcessor to a IXSLTemplate, and adding this IXSLTemplate to the Application context in IIS

Santiago Mediodi

0

428

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:29:27 GMT

Santiago Mediodi

converting char to bstr

Sures

3

426

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:37:59 GMT

Igor Tandetni

Calling VC++ component from VB

Rayma

1

407

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:35:46 GMT

Tan Kian Chua

ATL ActiveX control loses focus when VB form displayed - Once more....

Peter Cols

0

437

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:16:28 GMT

Peter Cols

How to implementation an snapin in VC

hou

0

439

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:00:45 GMT

hou

how to specify the initial size of a window?

Ric

4

428

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:46:32 GMT

Ric

Attributes, interface specs, and implementation question.

dea

3

410

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:58:34 GMT

Li-Yan Zhang [M

Help: E_ACCESSDENIED from CoCreateInstance

Eric Schole

10

423

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:40:49 GMT

Eric Schole

   [ 14035 topic ]  [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99]