It is currently Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:16:02 GMT

ADO & events in ATL

Jason Orphanidi

3

310

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:28:07 GMT

Jason Orphanidi

Use IWebBrowser in COM component

Markus Stehl

9

302

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:53:55 GMT

Markus Stehl

ATL Book

G├╝rkan Demirc

3

324

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:35:27 GMT

James Carrol

Where can find a CSMTP class base on ATL?

Neal Zha

1

337

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:11:34 GMT

Robert Simpso

S_OK and S_FALSE return code differentiation

Adria

7

338

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:15:06 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

sending classes through interfaces

Michae

3

336

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:45:33 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

How can I delete a CoCreateInstance pointer from my MFC without exit MFC?

Son Nguye

4

335

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 02:27:27 GMT

Dave Smit

Multiple copies of same alt-object

Imad

2

346

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:38:47 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

How to implement About property or any other able to raise extra dialog

Jerr

1

351

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:31:48 GMT

Igor Tandetni

Sinks in VC++

Frei

0

355

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:31:26 GMT

Frei

BSTR not returned properly in vbscript

Amy

2

357

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:54:19 GMT

Andy Walldorf

which files to include/link for a COM EXE server

Markus Stehl

5

348

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 05:24:26 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

Having refresh problem with a Composite Control in Excel.

JF Landrea

0

365

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:39:07 GMT

JF Landrea

Tab key press

Chri

2

330

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:18:34 GMT

David Owen

Connection Pionts Event firing in worker thread

new B

1

373

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:00:38 GMT

new B

Showing a custom toolbar band (in IE) after installation

Mitja Semoli

2

336

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:51:01 GMT

Mitja Semoli

Getting COM objects' file paths ?

voha

2

364

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:08:58 GMT

Igor Tandetni

how does one get the HTML that the web browser control has??

Martin Orti

2

362

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:37:30 GMT

Dave Whit

how to send ADO recordset from VB to VC client

vc

1

384

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:35:42 GMT

xiao

Throw

Davi

1

387

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:28:57 GMT

Alexey Krasnopero

Server detects crashed COM clients for clean shutdown... How?

Web Wizards - PHP/PERL Developer

2

329

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:29:08 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

ATL and Services

Kevin Tucke

6

311

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:46:31 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

Fireing events to two apps??

Stefan Johansso

4

343

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:49:33 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

Problem to add ATL support tp a MFC project

Olaf Grumptman

1

337

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:01:16 GMT

Bill Cheng (

COM & threads

Markus Stehl

1

367

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:39:09 GMT

Markus Stehl

VO/IP Activex Control

I. Leshe

0

195

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:51:09 GMT

I. Leshe

Can I display HTML help within CAxWindow

Mark Timming

2

375

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:58:36 GMT

Mark Timming

How to force container to enumerate all ActiveX controls embedded?

Jerr

1

379

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:55:26 GMT

Christian McArdl

How to create/use a COM/ATL dll with 2 apps without making a memory copy of the COM

ivan kruko

1

347

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:58:09 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

vc++ compile log

Chad Yoshika

1

347

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:54:39 GMT

Bill

Const on a data declaration

Kurzwei

1

357

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:00:48 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

   [ 14035 topic ]  [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239]