It is currently Sun, 31 May 2020 08:58:04 GMT

How to store array of structs in ISharedProperty...

Cj

2

597

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:48:16 GMT

Cj Stremic

ATL conflict between VC 7 STL and SGI STL - how to resolve

R Harp

0

4

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:02:29 GMT

R Harp

VB consumption of Free Threaded / Custom Interface / Connection Points...

Thomas

8

579

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 12:02:13 GMT

Igor Tandetni

_main not defined

Andrew Chal

1

6

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:40:27 GMT

Randy Charles Mori

Receive Byte stream from COM Object

John Jaco

4

581

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 04:01:13 GMT

dirk

How to port C++/MFC projects to .Net environment?

Yaniv Tzanan

4

550

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 00:06:39 GMT

Jon Bo

A problem in controling VC++ from VB through Automation

reza

0

10

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:50:18 GMT

reza

Pointers through smart pointer?

Neo

1

13

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:32:09 GMT

Chris Donova

COM Help file integration with VB IDE

R. Srinivasa

2

595

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:03:09 GMT

Trevor Benedict

Want to create a COM object using the new operator

Joh

8

568

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:27:54 GMT

dirk

Callback Handling mechanisms in STA client when fired from MTA atl com server

Vineeth Karint

4

578

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 05:46:22 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

ATL Support for Dialog Boxes

Jonathan Woo

3

581

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 05:20:57 GMT

Jonathan Woo

VBScript catching COM events

Zolo

0

21

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:29:18 GMT

Zolo

Bad Behaviour of ATL-Full Control in Office Applications!

Muhammad Amja

1

536

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:08:43 GMT

Rossen Tzone

ComboBoxEx

Andrew Chal

1

23

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:26:39 GMT

Scot T Brenneck

Change the name of Component...

mrove

6

31

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:27:44 GMT

mrove

VBScript handling connection point

Zolo

0

589

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:07:32 GMT

Zolo

For testing my component and providing feedback, I will give you a copy

Nate Clar

1

590

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:04:29 GMT

Nate Clar

Polymorphism, UML and ATL?

john

1

30

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:05:03 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

Where are the latest ATL 3 header files?

Joel Lyon

3

36

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:05:40 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

dll register problem2

Linda Che

1

36

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:08:41 GMT

Igor Tandetni

dll register problem

Linda Che

3

30

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:16:05 GMT

Rick Zhan

Calling TerminateThread to close a thread

Christian McArdl

8

9

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:20:13 GMT

arkady

ATL/COM How to make shorter the attempt to shutdown ?

Olivi

1

36

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:46:50 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

atl window

Venka

3

40

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:44:53 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

How to use MIMEAssociationDialog

Rick Zhan

5

37

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:21:36 GMT

Rick Zhan

WTL and property sheets

Sigurd Lersta

3

532

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:30:34 GMT

ActiveInstall.co

Bipin

1

596

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:09:40 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

ATL results caching

Ian Lawto

4

24

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:27:59 GMT

Alexander Nickolo

The quikest way to connect with a local server.

Vladimir Pette

8

33

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:41:08 GMT

Vladimir Pette

Previlidge Exception error in VB frontend

Pat

0

6

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:01:34 GMT

Pat

   [ 14035 topic ]  [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193]