It is currently Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:53:09 GMT

LoadPicture failing intermittently under Windows 2000

Daniel Wilso

1

115

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:36:42 GMT

Ray Merce

Image DPI

Davi

4

196

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:16:42 GMT

Davi

Help using BitBlt...

Chris Mallit

1

195

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:35:31 GMT

Mike D Sutto

Hello,How to get 256color image's Palette in VB6 ? @Thanks

Proma

2

199

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:38:33 GMT

Proma

Question on CreateDIBSection under VB .Net

aimle..

1

205

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:59:34 GMT

Mike D Sutto

Is there any way to load images FASTER and how ???

Bozovic Nikol

2

153

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:32:26 GMT

Bozovic Nikol

Can I get Image size without loading image ???

Bozovic Nikol

2

155

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:32:15 GMT

Bozovic Nikol

How to insert images in the dropdown toolbar button menu items in VB.

Rupesh Koka

4

210

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:45:30 GMT

Rupesh Koka

struggling with consitent SetDIBitstoDevice...

joh3

1

211

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:32:00 GMT

Mike D Sutto

How to change True color pixel to 256 color pixel, @Thanks

Proma

1

213

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:45:04 GMT

Mike D Sutto

TIF drawing

Dmitry Shukli

4

210

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:37:21 GMT

Dmitry Shukli

How to send screen capture like PCAnywhere? use VB6 UDP, Thank

Proma

1

216

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:53:14 GMT

Mike D Sutto

APIs and VB.net

Jacquelin Hard

7

216

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:38:50 GMT

Ben A L Jemmet

saving the contents of a picture box to a database

albert pric

2

220

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 05:28:52 GMT

Davi

jpg files to avi

Davi

4

216

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:45:17 GMT

Mike D Sutto

Changing the PictureBox.Picture property

Paul

3

211

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:01:05 GMT

Mike D Sutto

Imagemaps in VB

Denniek

9

204

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:05:17 GMT

Jeff Benne

Compressing a .jpg file

JeffM

1

230

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:54:59 GMT

Mike D Sutto

Video file metadata

Ray Merce

2

230

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:58:58 GMT

Peter

How i can use desktop as grafical file in VB?

neko

2

234

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:51:33 GMT

Ray Merce

Memory DC problem...

Russell Kinas

1

237

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:02:36 GMT

Mike D Sutto

VB - Live Video on VB form

Steven Westo

1

236

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:57:42 GMT

Jack Berli

Using graphic as wallpaper

Philip Blandfor

1

241

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:18:03 GMT

Tom E

This ng...

Ralph Jamiso

4

228

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:02:48 GMT

Richard Brook

How to change the backgroundcolor of the menu bar, tool bar, status bar, progress bar, tabstrib of my application?

Christoph Guentne

0

244

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:47:47 GMT

Christoph Guentne

Taskbar color

FogHa

1

543

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:20:51 GMT

Mike D Sutto

Reducing frame size of an AVI

Dal

4

225

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:05:22 GMT

Dale

MCI AVI playback from resource DLL and CCRP AnimControl

ted te

4

238

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:37:50 GMT

Jeffrey R. Dar

Problem with using bltblt to copy a picturebox that is partially obscured by other windows.

David Chandle

3

239

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:05:41 GMT

Mike D Sutto

How acn I get the color of the button surface

Christoph Guentne

6

245

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:52:57 GMT

Mike D Sutto

   [ 8641 topic ]  [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26]