It is currently Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:20:50 GMT

Problem with query displayed in two columns

<etedes..

2

52

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:55:49 GMT

Jeff Johnso

Print layout in rdlc report

Ben

2

57

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:37:01 GMT

Ben

Karl, why is int wParam not long wParam in PostMessage.odl?

MM

9

45

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 22:16:50 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

Olaf, Jim, et al, I think I've cracked it by defining midiOutShortMsg in a typelib !

MM

24

71

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:20:15 GMT

MM

how to set the color of submenu while the menu (the first level) is invisible ?

John

3

61

Thu, 05 Jan 2012 00:44:52 GMT

John

is donation a commercial activity?

Faraz Azha

11

68

Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:07:44 GMT

Schmid

SetScrollPos API can it work on a listview?

RB Smissaer

0

66

Wed, 04 Jan 2012 04:34:08 GMT

RB Smissaer

How to get programs from "Start" directory

Joachim Kante

3

50

Tue, 03 Jan 2012 07:28:02 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

Object initialized in a try-catch

Vicki

4

55

Tue, 03 Jan 2012 04:49:47 GMT

Nobod

My new MIDITimerTest project crashes when running .exe

MM

24

66

Tue, 03 Jan 2012 03:33:25 GMT

MM

OT: Fighting the Dark Side

Kevin Provanc

29

67

Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:47:49 GMT

Kevin Provanc

VB6 And .PDF File

VB6erInTexa

3

82

Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:07:01 GMT

VB6erInTexa

icon from Icon property

Eduard

4

47

Mon, 02 Jan 2012 04:23:08 GMT

Eduard

thread problem

Ricardo Furtad

18

96

Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:19:01 GMT

Ricardo Furtad

IDispatch to GUID

Kevin Provanc

5

92

Sun, 01 Jan 2012 13:44:11 GMT

mayayan

How to determine standard programs in VB6

Joachim Kante

4

94

Sun, 01 Jan 2012 12:33:40 GMT

Joachim Kante

Command$ in vb6

sid

12

94

Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:43:21 GMT

Steve Easto

How to merge two documents ?

Tim Christophe

1

100

Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:41:02 GMT

Nobod

Office 2000/Visual Basic Programmer's Guide

Turner Morga

2

103

Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:39:28 GMT

Turner Morga

Strings that are driving me crazy

Joachim Kante

4

104

Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:32:20 GMT

Jeff Johnso

Runtime Error 6 Overflow

Deepa

16

58

Sat, 07 Jan 2012 16:36:06 GMT

Kevin Provanc

schnelle elektrofahrr?der, yoker elektrofahrrad, elektrofahrrad mountainbike, falt klapprad, herkules fahrrad mit hilfsmotor, klappfahrrad birdy, fahrrad klappfahrrad, elektrofahrr?der, fahrrad mit elektro motor, nabenmotor fahrrad, fahrrad mit el

torkil..

0

45

Sat, 07 Jan 2012 07:38:41 GMT

torkil..

Changing multiple extensions to same one

Rich

10

58

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:39:01 GMT

Bob Butle

Need Validation of Class/Picbox Assignment

Webbi

7

57

Fri, 06 Jan 2012 05:17:09 GMT

Webbi

Subclassing the XP Way -- Visual Studio Magazine

Karl E. Peterso

7

54

Tue, 03 Jan 2012 07:45:38 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

MSDATGRD.OCX Component is missing or invalid

Bre-

2

73

Mon, 02 Jan 2012 22:49:30 GMT

Rande

Application won't close

dfgd dfgdf

4

94

Sun, 01 Jan 2012 08:10:39 GMT

dfgd dfgdf

Starting up VB6 on system with VS 2008 Pro installed

Pete

22

109

Sun, 01 Jan 2012 07:27:28 GMT

Ralp

VB Application Registration Key Program Code

Pete

14

79

Tue, 03 Jan 2012 07:20:38 GMT

Pete

Send mouse clicks to another app

Stev

24

39

Sun, 01 Jan 2012 20:32:08 GMT

Jeremiah D. Seit

Code Practice - General Question

Davi

12

81

Tue, 03 Jan 2012 00:01:06 GMT

Davi

   [ 5202 topic ]  [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72]