It is currently Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:00:12 GMT

Adding a toolbar?

Tony Toews [MVP

11

160

Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:01:45 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

use mjwpdf to edit and modify existing pdf file

xavi quero

1

155

Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:00:14 GMT

Dee Earle

MSFlexGrid question

Marti

4

160

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:37:43 GMT

Dee Earle

Cannot export to Excel in Crystal report (cr8)

wkpl

1

165

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 21:17:01 GMT

Mike

VB6 Error Handing while updating MS database table

MS Vas

2

172

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:15:41 GMT

Ralp

Test for Outlook2007 on computer?

Dennis Ros

6

173

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:39:02 GMT

Ralp

You guys still here?

kpg

25

91

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:43:14 GMT

kpg

Thanks a lot for all your help

Tony Toews [MVP

0

175

Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:19:45 GMT

Tony Toews [MVP

add initial MSHFLexGrid row number to adodb. recordset

catharinu

0

179

Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:13:38 GMT

catharinu

ADO: Mass updating a database with unique key

Faraz Azha

25

185

Fri, 20 Jul 2012 04:08:10 GMT

Helmut Meuke

VB Control Positioning in MS Word

Tahir Ata Barr

0

182

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:11:47 GMT

Tahir Ata Barr

EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M on Various Microsoft Technologies

Geethik

0

184

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:05:36 GMT

Geethik

project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

herbert zellne

0

186

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:08:03 GMT

herbert zellne

How do I use vbSendMail with this Project?

Dennis Ros

1

189

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:06:01 GMT

Larry Serflate

Help: Visual Basic Setup Problems

Searcher

26

188

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 05:06:58 GMT

C. Kevin Provanc

formatting sql-statement causes left outlining in MSHlexgrid

Ralp

2

193

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 01:12:26 GMT

Nobod

ADO: Help build this query in MS Access

Faraz Azha

15

200

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:49:07 GMT

Jeff Johnso

Just happened to be scanning the web for something on VB6 and came across this monstrosity

MM

24

204

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:31:01 GMT

MM

Microsoft idea: don't change VB

Mark

4

179

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 01:27:25 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

Country names from dll

hermann leine

0

435

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:22:59 GMT

hermann leine

my VB6 app does not work in a foreign country

Pete

3

193

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:57:01 GMT

Pete

make exe

Viper90

6

192

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:39:01 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

Dispose of ADODB.Recordset with VB Express 2008

Lauri

4

204

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:06:40 GMT

Paul Clemen

VB6: Overflow Error with GetModuleFileName() on Windows Vista

Sarah M. Weinberge

10

197

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:45:54 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

Sendkeys not working for an uninstall

the keylim

1

213

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 04:44:29 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

RunAs using a DCOM Client/Server app

Atar

7

215

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 01:33:51 GMT

Paul Clemen

Run-time error 80004005

Marti

13

453

Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:43:32 GMT

Ralp

easy I hope: how to copy and paste a textbox control (designtime)

vbDavid

8

217

Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:32:50 GMT

Karl E. Peterso

VB6 Save IDE Bookmarks

DIOS

7

220

Sun, 15 Jul 2012 05:53:17 GMT

Dee Earle

Need VB5 code for these VB6 instructions

Dennis Ros

21

236

Sun, 15 Jul 2012 05:33:01 GMT

mayayan

Need VB5 code to interface with vbSendMail.dll

Dennis Ros

4

223

Sun, 15 Jul 2012 04:36:16 GMT

DickGrie

   [ 5202 topic ]  [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44]