It is currently Sat, 04 Apr 2020 09:56:59 GMT

Sharing projects between VB5 and VB6

Jon Rowla

2

278

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Tony Fountai

Setting refernce to Controls in a UDT in a Public Class module?

Rob Bernavic

1

281

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Tony Fountai

MTS CallBacks in VB Question

Nick Roman

0

282

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Nick Roman

ActiveX map control

twua..

0

284

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

twua..

HELP - Parameters or Arguments

was Mohamed Riy

3

289

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Larry Serflate

Upgrading components without re-installing application that uses component

Klaus H. Probs

0

290

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Klaus H. Probs

Get NT service pack version

Eric Davi

1

293

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Eric Davi

Controls Inheriting Other Control's Properties

Ryan Rif

0

300

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Ryan Rif

How do I access a Non-proportional font directly on the printer?

Risinge

0

302

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Risinge

VISUAL DLL - HELP

Karthi

0

315

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Karthi

My dilema....DLL Blues.

Rob Bernavic

6

267

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Rob Bernavic

WinNT 4, Registrierung

Petra Hamme

0

322

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Petra Hamme

VB6 Package and deployment wizard

BillLudl

0

324

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

BillLudl

HELP! How do I print out to specific row/columns on a piece of paper.

Risinge

3

315

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Klaus H. Probs

Automatically dialing a Dial-Up Networking connection

Paul Bastowk

1

288

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Max

VB6 SP3 Installation Problems! - already!!

Enzo Main

11

161

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Mike Jone

Promote Site to over 1500 Search Engines and Directories 75843

Taylor Ralsto

0

335

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Taylor Ralsto

ADO Data Control

Graduate Associates L

0

337

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Graduate Associates L

HELP-> Graphic form with caption on taskbar

Bruno Coelh

0

342

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Bruno Coelh

Executing AS400 RPG program or Command Language

Dennis E

0

344

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Dennis E

Easy Question on Forms

Doug

1

279

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Tony Fountai

ListView always populates at Row 2

Hernan Orellan

0

288

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Hernan Orellan

IE(ActiveX)->IIS->MTS-SQLServer structure

Robert Cho

3

257

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Jeff Dunmal

vbaddin find method

Jonathan Hollan

0

300

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Jonathan Hollan

How to achieve Server To Server Communication passing XML text

Dante Sarigumb

0

302

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Dante Sarigumb

Data transfer from ASP app to ActiveX app

Salvador Garci

0

298

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Salvador Garci

Access table not show correctly

fran

0

310

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

fran

connecting dos program to vb program

MNM

0

313

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

MNM

help using Inet controls

Stephe

1

316

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

WinNT4, Registry, IBM Client Access

Petra Hamme

1

321

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

J?rgen Hoffmeiste

How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

Santa Yan

27

172

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Klaus H. Probs

   [ 25684 topic ]  [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437]