It is currently Mon, 10 Aug 2020 02:05:00 GMT

how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)

Rez Kha

1

569

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:08:45 GMT

Matt Gravesto

Data Truncated error when underlying table changed

Caro

1

345

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:47:45 GMT

Programmer Du

Reading Files from Windows Explorer with Command

Kilchher

1

345

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:56:04 GMT

Jim Deutc

hiding accessapp on taskbar using vb - bug??

nlyn

1

345

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:55:30 GMT

Jay

picture truncated

Omri Bara

2

340

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:42:14 GMT

Omri Bara

FlexGrids print black, picboxes print blank

Christin

1

351

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:47:41 GMT

Christin

ERR: 'Form is in binary format and cannot be loaded into VB6' [repost]

Scott McDanie

3

353

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:18:11 GMT

Scott McDanie

how vb handles Winziped .mdb file with password protected

Stuart Sutherlan

1

354

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 05:17:18 GMT

Jim Deutc

VB6 SP5 Problem Adding Watches

Gran

1

244

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:37:38 GMT

Miha Marki

Help with Help

Geoff Mars

2

351

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:11:23 GMT

Geoff Mars

Error in reading a text file

Glenn Rot

1

360

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:05:44 GMT

Gran

VB IDE missing "References" and "Components" in menu

Mike Bryg

6

286

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:24:12 GMT

Darryl

FileSytemObject....

Fabrice Mesli

3

295

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:46:00 GMT

E A Sulliva

FileSytemObject........

Fabrice Mesli

0

365

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:39:12 GMT

Fabrice Mesli

Datacombo bug

Lars Hage

0

367

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:52:30 GMT

Lars Hage

Data View Automation Error

Mich

1

344

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:48:53 GMT

Tore

RDO Error in Windows 2000

Brain P Schwin

0

371

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:10:21 GMT

Brain P Schwin

WHY: control+y is for deleting a line in VB6 IDE, but...

<fng>

17

283

Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:19:12 GMT

Lowell William

VB6 SP5 bug - Dataprojects failing to load

Graham Danie

2

374

Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:44 GMT

Graham Danie

Saving takes 100 times longer than loading..?

Ido Kali

1

377

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:06:15 GMT

Kevin Williams

Win 98 "Error in MSVBVM60.DLL when closing forms

Hansin Chavous

2

373

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:26:56 GMT

Hansin Chavous

VB printout truncates text

Ted Merce

1

378

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:11:02 GMT

Kevin Williams

VB crashes when printing Richtextbox1.selprint command

MIke Bourn

4

374

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:00:16 GMT

Gran

vb sample for combobox & listbox

Mike

2

375

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:58:59 GMT

Willy Van den Driessch

ActiveX DLL project creates project with a FORM ?

Lee Gilli

4

386

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:36:43 GMT

Numbe

You can miss a holiday, but you can't miss this! We mean it.

David Stanley Gra

0

386

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:34:26 GMT

David Stanley Gra

Weirdest bug I've ever seen

Sean Fowle

4

389

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:41:34 GMT

Sean Fowle

VB IDE crashes when I close my app in debugger

Mike

2

598

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:32:32 GMT

Steve Barnet

How do you disable mdiform Maxbutton?

Joe Blo

2

390

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:20:41 GMT

Hercules Gunte

Memory Could not be written

Alee

0

392

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:49:46 GMT

Alee

(frm.chkbox.value= vbchecked) equal vrai at the place of true

Joce

0

397

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:37:10 GMT

Joce

   [ 2241 topic ]  [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29]