It is currently Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:08:47 GMT

Error msg with "Operation is not allowed on an obj referencing a closed or invalid connection"

khaisz

3

265

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:37:31 GMT

Freisof

Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection.

khaisz

2

540

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:32:59 GMT

khaisz

Clicking outside combobox trigger click event of the combo box

Fie Fie Nile

2

288

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 04:33:34 GMT

Fie Fie Nile

Packaging Problems!

Jane

2

291

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:36:15 GMT

Jane

Visual Basic 6.0 SP5

Robi

0

300

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:54:32 GMT

Robi

Dr Watson

Jason Wick

1

303

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:20:12 GMT

Kevin Williams

User Control Validate Event causing Invalid Page Fault (SP5)

David Crum

1

299

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:39:49 GMT

John Yal

Unable to display help

duss

5

263

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:21:27 GMT

duss

Internat.EXE Not Responding ??

Vigen Shahbazia

1

307

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:48:14 GMT

Kevin Williams

VB IDE crashes when I close my app in debugger

David Crum

1

283

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:42:48 GMT

Rob Nicholso

Sendkeys bug

Paul

1

310

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:58:22 GMT

Kevin Williams

Invalid Page Fault in MSVBVM60

BillyBo

8

290

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 05:06:13 GMT

Steve Edward

8447-Microsoft ADO/RDS Error

Yan Trudea

0

315

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:16:14 GMT

Yan Trudea

VB6 SP5 problem in DE

Reginaldo M. Bacli

0

559

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:43:56 GMT

Reginaldo M. Bacli

thread works in test environment but not in exe file

Anton Stadle

0

321

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:25:41 GMT

Anton Stadle

thread works in develping environment but not in exe file

Anton Stadle

0

562

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:23:45 GMT

Anton Stadle

VB6 Crashing When using Mapi Control

Jas

1

321

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:30:13 GMT

Armstead Felan

printer doesn't print picture boxes

Christin

1

311

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:57:25 GMT

joe

VB and Windows XP

Robi

3

313

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:53:12 GMT

Kevin Williams

HELP! Runtime error 429

Erke

0

334

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:52:29 GMT

Erke

"msde.dll" error when setting up VB6

Smith

1

336

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:23:55 GMT

Gan

Bug involving Double Values in SP5

Josh Berk

18

351

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:39:32 GMT

Bob Butle

Image List & Out of memory

Jay

1

337

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:06:58 GMT

Jay

how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)

Rez Kha

1

569

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:08:45 GMT

Matt Gravesto

memory access error .. instruction at "address" referenced memory at ""....

Raptor f2

1

274

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 23:40:31 GMT

Wendy Aldric

Error 50304: An instance of 'data environment name' cannot be created because

Tim

0

292

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:48:42 GMT

Tim

Imaging problems

Ido Kali

0

298

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 07:15:01 GMT

Ido Kali

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Cherlen

3

317

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:06:10 GMT

Cherlen

picture boxes don't print completely

Chrissy Houde

1

333

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:01:58 GMT

Programmer Du

picturebox or image control bug, HELP

Omri Bara

5

330

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:03:19 GMT

Billy Jo

VB6 app. disappeared after recovering from standby mode.

George L

1

557

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:04:04 GMT

George L

   [ 2241 topic ]  [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28]