It is currently Wed, 13 Dec 2017 02:04:56 GMT

(5470) application-defined or object-defined error

pakor

1

22

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:57:56 GMT

pakor

The file is not a valid compound file Error

Deepak Shresth

0

21

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 09:00:26 GMT

Deepak Shresth

Send IM

John McDermid

1

8

Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:32:50 GMT

Hanniba

IIS problems!

Mark Jerro

1

8

Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:51:38 GMT

Hanniba

I know this is my 2nd (and final) cross-post, but which NG should I use for data files

Lapha

1

12

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:52:24 GMT

Kim Mitchel

I know this is a crosspost, but I need to know which is the best one for posting INET FTP queries

Lapha

0

13

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:52:23 GMT

Lapha

COM Help

Dan Council

0

15

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:13:48 GMT

Dan Council

Persistent COM data?

Bob Weine

4

17

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:38:01 GMT

Bob Weine

Small vb web project needed. Will pay money.

CPERL5203

0

19

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:26:19 GMT

CPERL5203

How to give the relative path

Deepak Shresth

2

14

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:25:55 GMT

Hanniba

VERY FUN FREE ADDICTIVE RPG 2053

Mathias Pih

0

23

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:59:11 GMT

Mathias Pih

Wanna buy a Cigar?....

Mathias Pih

0

25

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:39:16 GMT

Mathias Pih

ASCW & Unicode character reference

Jill Graha

0

28

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:01:12 GMT

Jill Graha

How to automatically save the entire web page *with images*

Borg Vomi

2

25

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:44:11 GMT

Peter Huang [MSF

comment - googlecrack.com

Wayn

0

31

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:18:08 GMT

Wayn

I can't use copymemory to move values on a multidimensional array

gerardo manriquez hurtad

0

33

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:40:53 GMT

gerardo manriquez hurtad

How to programmatically access IE's modal dialog box

Sase

1

39

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:47:47 GMT

Hanniba

Halting and application in process

Brian Willso

1

30

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:26:35 GMT

Mathias Pih

Moving from Interdev to VS.Net.

Alan

1

41

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:02:03 GMT

dave want

Error. Urgent !!!

Marí

1

44

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:28:38 GMT

Alan

Error Urgente !!!!!!!!!!

Marí

0

45

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:45:36 GMT

Marí

Response text from XMLHTTP object, charset utf-8 to windows-1256

Sham

1

48

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:49:25 GMT

Can i usse the "threads for asincronus process in VB6" ???

Jack

0

50

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:49:59 GMT

Jack

Problem with: location.href=file://C|/MyDir/MyPage.html;

M.S

0

52

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:15:05 GMT

M.S

URLDownloadToFile

jinanth

0

55

Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:11:20 GMT

jinanth

change the column width in Crystal Report in preview mode

Shipl

0

57

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:49:30 GMT

Shipl

How to obtain hyperlink addresses from a given webpage?

Cosm

1

48

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:45:55 GMT