It is currently Tue, 02 Mar 2021 23:24:08 GMT

Word to PDF

Tom C

4

230

Fri, 21 May 2004 16:30:24 GMT

Tom C

NEWBIE question. Spliting strings and adding results to hash.

Paul By

9

315

Fri, 21 May 2004 14:55:46 GMT

Kirk Taro

ORA-0000

Ma

2

367

Fri, 21 May 2004 13:54:48 GMT

brian d fo

Intergrating perl and C

Sudhir Krishna

2

341

Fri, 21 May 2004 12:14:01 GMT

Roger Faus

Getting the Current URL of a Web Page in IE5 and NN4.75

Yong-Kwang Go

0

381

Fri, 21 May 2004 09:18:50 GMT

Yong-Kwang Go

FAQ: How do I test whether two arrays or hashes are equal?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

384

Fri, 21 May 2004 08:17:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ: How can I tell whether a list or array contains a certain element?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

397

Thu, 20 May 2004 20:17:00 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

remove chars from string

MAGiC MANiAC^mT

18

357

Thu, 20 May 2004 16:31:01 GMT

Bernard El-Hagi

Are there too many Indians taking American Jobs?

Jade Duboi

24

167

Thu, 20 May 2004 16:28:54 GMT

Bob Dove

newbie question: capturing string

3

364

Thu, 20 May 2004 16:15:53 GMT

nob..

Writing Perl Internet server

Mr Toa

10

391

Thu, 20 May 2004 14:17:25 GMT

Rocco Caput

Using `write'

Michael Pow

9

367

Thu, 20 May 2004 09:36:18 GMT

Benjamin Goldber

Getting the name of a function (sub) inside it

Sudhir Krishna

2

406

Thu, 20 May 2004 08:54:32 GMT

Craig Berr

FAQ: What is the difference between $array[1] and @array[1]?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

413

Thu, 20 May 2004 08:17:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ: Why don't my <<HERE documents work?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

427

Wed, 19 May 2004 20:17:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Saving images with LWP and Perl

Collin E Borrlewy

1

369

Wed, 19 May 2004 18:49:25 GMT

Collin E Borrlewy

nebie question on substitution

Blstone

5

393

Wed, 19 May 2004 17:35:21 GMT

Blstone

copy files with spaces at the end of filename

gmem

5

436

Wed, 19 May 2004 15:46:09 GMT

gmem

Need help

Robi

0

438

Wed, 19 May 2004 13:31:30 GMT

Robi

FAQ: How do I find the first array element for which a condition is true?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

366

Fri, 21 May 2004 14:17:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

backtick revaluation

Sudhir Krishna

6

375

Fri, 21 May 2004 12:00:18 GMT

Bernard El-Hagi

How to make a Who's online script..?

De KoFfie

7

373

Thu, 20 May 2004 14:31:07 GMT

De KoFfie

Download MP3s

Markus Dehman

1

419

Wed, 19 May 2004 15:07:00 GMT

Ralph Leonhar

FAQ: What's wrong with always quoting "$vars"?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

436

Wed, 19 May 2004 14:17:11 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Perl Scripter needed for small job

J Capen

3

431

Fri, 21 May 2004 14:15:38 GMT

Eric Bohlm

FAQ: How do I compute the difference of two arrays? How do I compute the intersection of two arrays?

PerlFAQ Serve

2

286

Fri, 21 May 2004 02:17:01 GMT

Tassilo v. Parseva

PERL's Electronic Tutorial

Winneto

2

130

Thu, 20 May 2004 20:42:46 GMT

Tom

FAQ: How can I remove duplicate elements from a list or array?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

405

Thu, 20 May 2004 14:17:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ: What is the difference between a list and an array?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

420

Thu, 20 May 2004 02:17:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Force list context

Sean Hamilto

7

409

Thu, 20 May 2004 00:21:49 GMT

Damian Jam

s/old/new/ is returning a number instead of text!!!

Mark Dresse

4

379

Wed, 19 May 2004 21:59:38 GMT

J├╝rgen Exne

   [ 122690 topic ]  [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614]