It is currently Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:22:28 GMT

FAQ 4.21 How do I remove consecutive pairs of characters?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

126

Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 8.10 How do I read and write the serial port?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

130

Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

thought you all might like this...

Robi

2

131

Mon, 15 Apr 2013 05:57:12 GMT

jl_p..

FAQ 6.3 How can I pull out lines between two patterns that are themselves on different lines?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

139

Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Outer scope of a sub inside a sub

Koszalek Opale

10

132

Sun, 14 Apr 2013 16:45:46 GMT

Ilya Zakharevic

FAQ 4.5 How do I convert between numeric representations/bases/radixes?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

142

Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.2 Why is int() broken?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

151

Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.28 How do I change the Nth occurrence of something?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

153

Sat, 13 Apr 2013 05:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

still find good quality and cheap price ugg boots,have a see our website?

POLO TSHIR

0

155

Sat, 13 Apr 2013 01:43:03 GMT

POLO TSHIR

FAQ 3.8 Is there a pretty-printer (formatter) for Perl?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

160

Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 6.23 How can I match strings with multibyte characters?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

165

Fri, 12 Apr 2013 05:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 5.25 How do I randomly update a binary file?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

169

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

problem packaging Net::TFTP for fedora 13 amd64

Natx

6

172

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:21:36 GMT

Ben Morro

FAQ 1.12 What's the difference between "perl" and "Perl"?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

176

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.24 How do I reverse a string?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

180

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 6.12 Can I use Perl regular expressions to match balanced text?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

182

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 5.1 How do I flush/unbuffer an output filehandle? Why must I do this?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

185

Tue, 09 Apr 2013 23:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Angelina Jolie Live Dating Videos.

SUHASIN

0

128

Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:02:28 GMT

SUHASIN

FAQ 5.9 How can I make a filehandle local to a subroutine? How do I pass filehandles between subroutines? How do I make an array of filehandles?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

149

Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.67 How can I make my hash remember the order I put elements into it?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

167

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 2.11 Perl Books

PerlFAQ Serve

0

172

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 2.10 Where should I post source code?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

178

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 6.13 What does it mean that regexes are greedy? How can I get around it?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

135

Mon, 15 Apr 2013 05:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 2.4 I copied the perl binary from one machine to another, but scripts don't work.

PerlFAQ Serve

0

147

Sat, 13 Apr 2013 23:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 3.26 Where can I learn about object-oriented Perl programming?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

157

Fri, 12 Apr 2013 23:00:07 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 2.9 What are the Perl newsgroups on Usenet? Where do I post questions?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

163

Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.57 What happens if I add or remove keys from a hash while iterating over it?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

174

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 7.12 How can I tell if a variable is tainted?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

137

Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 5.13 How can I open a filehandle to a string?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

145

Sun, 14 Apr 2013 05:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

   [ 122690 topic ]  [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35]