It is currently Fri, 17 Nov 2017 08:00:38 GMT

FAQ 9.15 How do I parse a mail header?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

6

Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Last CFP: Conference on Domain-Specific Languages (DSL 2011)

Emili

0

29

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:16:13 GMT

Emili

- weird Postgres commit behavior with Perl DBI

Anselmo Canfor

0

41

Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:53:40 GMT

Anselmo Canfor

FAQ 7.25 Why can't a method included in this same file be found?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

4

Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 9.4 How do I remove HTML from a string?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

8

Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.66 How can I store a multidimensional array in a DBM file?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

12

Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 8.32 How can I write expect in Perl?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

16

Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Perl 5.8 and Perl 5.10 Porting - Unicode Error

Aqua

5

15

Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:19:31 GMT

s..

FAQ 8.31 Can I use perl to run a telnet or ftp session?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

19

Wed, 25 Sep 2013 05:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 8.39 How do I set CPU limits?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

21

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 8.13 How do I trap control characters/signals?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

24

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Removing data between two HTML tags?

Rob

7

34

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:41:53 GMT

Rob

FAQ 6.14 How do I process each word on each line?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

37

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 05:00:04 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 5.13 How can I open a filehandle to a string?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

39

Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 9.18 How do I decode a MIME/BASE64 string?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

43

Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.47 How do I handle circular lists?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

50

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

How to queue each loop iteration into a thread pool, with a max size?

David Kar

4

42

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:47:41 GMT

David Kar

Why is array pushed in thread sub not set after join?

David Kar

3

52

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:15:00 GMT

ccc3180

FAQ 5.32 How can I tell whether there's a character waiting on a filehandle?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

54

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

USA MOVIES, USA NEWS, USA GAMES, USA VIDEOS, USA IMAGES, USA SPORTS

paypal cas

0

60

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 05:50:05 GMT

paypal cas

FAQ 6.10 What is "/o" really for?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

62

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 05:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

Use of uninitialized value in open

Mark

2

62

Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:27:54 GMT

Tad McClella

FAQ 9.20 How do I send mail?

PerlFAQ Serve

3

53

Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:00:03 GMT

brian d fo

FAQ 8.22 Why do setuid perl scripts complain about kernel problems?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

46

Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 1.10 Can I do [task] in Perl?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

58

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:00:03 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 9.6 How do I download a file from the user's machine? How do I open a file on another machine?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

14

Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:00:01 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 4.55 How do I process an entire hash?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

48

Mon, 23 Sep 2013 05:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 1.9 How does Perl compare with other languages like Java, Python, REXX, Scheme, or Tcl?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

32

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:00:02 GMT

PerlFAQ Serve

FAQ 6.2 I'm having trouble matching over more than one line. What's wrong?

PerlFAQ Serve

0

10

Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:00:02 GMT