It is currently Fri, 20 Oct 2017 07:56:47 GMT

test sent

Seferina Coo

0

277

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:57:38 GMT

Seferina Coo

more famous but sadder

Kent Paul Dola

2

278

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:55:59 GMT

Blair P. Houghto

Algorithm help for unique string searching/counting within an array.

Paul Van Dels

24

209

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:48:46 GMT

Arjen Marku

allocatable array *not* equivalent to dynamic allocation?

Lo

24

296

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:49:36 GMT

Richard Mai

controlling formatting of signed zeros

robert.corb..

5

290

Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:05:33 GMT

robert.corb..

Beginer needing help

vexx

19

279

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:45:28 GMT

e p chandle

help needed!!

tess

22

308

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:57:38 GMT

glen herrmannsfeld

Common statement does not work with gfortran, but g95 gives the correct answer

Steven G. Kar

0

289

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:53:54 GMT

Steven G. Kar

How to trace the memory use

yuwb

3

287

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:26:03 GMT

glen herrmannsfeld

cannot link assembler code to CVF 6.6 code

William M. Grov

0

294

Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:21:24 GMT

William M. Grov

gfortran: cannot redirect output (errors and warnigns) )with > in ms-dos

gabs..

3

299

Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:30:23 GMT

FX

Lahey/Fujitsu Linux64 Fortran v8.0

jswe

0

299

Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:56:30 GMT

jswe

XP: cannot get hostname when mixing GNU C and GNU Fortran

Cottonwoo

6

305

Sun, 09 Nov 2008 18:02:39 GMT

Cottonwoo

ALLOCATABLE and POINTER subobjects

Jan Vorbrügge

1

305

Sun, 09 Nov 2008 16:53:43 GMT

Richard E Mai

New Project Recommendation - decNumber Translation to Fortran 95

gary.l.sc..

4

313

Sat, 08 Nov 2008 03:06:14 GMT

gary.l.sc..

gfortran

ángel Gutiérrez Rodrígue

6

314

Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:16:41 GMT

Catherine Rees La

how to create a Snapshot of subroutines or functions used in a project

ac..

11

246

Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:02:14 GMT

jus..

Ada vs Fortran for scientific applications

Nasser Abbas

418

124

Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:54:42 GMT

Paul Hinma

hexadecimal constant syntax

Dimitry Markma

8

327

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 05:38:25 GMT

Tim Princ

'Fortran' is the word an acronym or a portmanteau?

tomce

14

327

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 05:16:07 GMT

Michael Metcal

Question regarding module variables and thread safety

Paul Van Dels

10

328

Wed, 05 Nov 2008 01:23:03 GMT

Jan Vorbrügge

TYPE w/allocatable arrays

k..

1

328

Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:30:53 GMT

Jan Vorbrügge

XLF Macro test for 64-bit

Spinet

1

331

Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:53:13 GMT

Dave Seama

Shortage of Fortran Programmers

ralphpda

16

178

Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:58:01 GMT

beliav..

what does this do? UPSHIFT(I:I) = CHAR (ICHAR (STRING(I:I) ) - 40B)

diverbear

9

337

Tue, 04 Nov 2008 05:06:56 GMT

diverbear

NaN in intel fortran 9.0 for windows integrated with VS.Net

bei

4

283

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:07:32 GMT

bei

A better direct sparse solver for linear system with a positive definite matrix

yuwb

5

292

Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:30:16 GMT

Brooks Mose

Cannot call a C module from Fortran

Cottonwoo

6

310

Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:13:04 GMT

Richard E Mai

Compilers available for Linux

Padiyath Sreekuma

2

317

Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:18:47 GMT

i.chiv..

The field width is too small for the number of fractional digits

cj..

7

343

Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:11:11 GMT

Steve Lione

floating point... it still puzzles me :-)

Bart Vandewoestyn

5

344

Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:55:42 GMT

Gordon Sand

   [ 38095 topic ]  [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127]