It is currently Sun, 24 Mar 2019 02:34:01 GMT

how do I pass arrays as parameters to functions - newbie

Jacek Podkansk

4

39

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:41:53 GMT

Barry Schwar

Conversion from Cobol comp-3 to double

Ulrich Ottersbac

1

49

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:39:19 GMT

John Potte

pointers...

geo

29

75

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:45:53 GMT

Jens Schweikhard

ICFP Programming Contest (c.l.c.m)

Ketil Mald

0

53

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:44:33 GMT

Ketil Mald

How to translate a funtion from C or ASM into machine language?

LuciferB

13

66

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 14:30:25 GMT

Kevin Easto

comp.lang.c Answers (Abridged) to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Steve Summ

0

57

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:00:12 GMT

Steve Summ

A tutorial for C

jacob navi

42

86

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:06:56 GMT

Dan P

declaring functions inside other functions

muko

8

68

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:06:48 GMT

those who know me have no need of my nam

C-struct's dump programmatic, in easy-to-read manner

Banibrata Dut

4

63

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:32:27 GMT

Ira Baxte

Pointer declaration

Subhe

8

72

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:05:46 GMT

Hans-Bernhard Broeke

VC++ 6.0 Error - "warning C4047: 'initializing' : 'char ' differs in levels of indirection from 'char [1]'"

Mark McIntyr

0

67

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:12:27 GMT

Mark McIntyr

comp.lang.c Answers (Abridged) to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Steve Summ

0

69

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:00:23 GMT

Steve Summ

comp.lang.c FAQ list Table of Contents

Steve Summ

0

71

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:00:19 GMT

Steve Summ

Spam filtering.

Seeb

0

74

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:34:00 GMT

Seeb

I need help in creating a new structure without changing the original per port based C structure

Sant

1

77

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:17:21 GMT

Thad Smit

Simple Clock

Wood Y

4

85

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 04:10:23 GMT

Hans-Bernhard Broeke

about the bit representations

siddamshet

5

85

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 04:08:23 GMT

Thad Smit

Crash-proofing my C++ application!

Christopher Jeffer

11

82

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 01:49:06 GMT

Brian Ingli

A C++ Question

Christopher Jeffer

4

91

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 01:48:57 GMT

Douglas A. Gwy

Question about #undef xxx, #define xxx (what was the advantage?)

Sant

6

92

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:55:58 GMT

Jonathan Leffle

Weird problem with trunc()

Tom Zyc

0

90

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:54:36 GMT

Tom Zyc

Please help a newbie!

Mike

6

72

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:34:12 GMT

Brian Ingli

VC++ 6.0 Error - "warning C4047: 'initializing' : 'char ' differs in levels of indirection from 'char [1]'"

Jerry Coffi

3

96

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:34:05 GMT

Hans-Bernhard Broeke

VC++ 6.0 Error - "warning C4047: 'initializing' : 'char ' differs in levels of indirection from 'char [1]'"

Neil

2

97

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 04:54:34 GMT

craz

memory allocated to structures

James Brow

34

106

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:35:24 GMT

Keith Thompso

Declaring/intialising two-dimentional array of character string variables

Christopher Jeffer

9

90

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:35:13 GMT

Mark McIntyr

comp.lang.c Answers (Abridged) to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Steve Summ

0

100

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:00:10 GMT