It is currently Tue, 26 May 2020 07:57:19 GMT

Formless app needs a handle

Bob Brow

3

323

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:23:25 GMT

Nikolaus Seyde

enumerating contents of a user-defined type?

Cala

4

51

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:50:06 GMT

Frank Ad

How to determine if a program is running?

Abu Al

1

55

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:13:40 GMT

Randy Birc

How use & declare: GetCommState(), SetCommState() ... in VB6?

AicPg

5

440

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:34:23 GMT

Ophi

Reading many text files

Paul

4

61

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 04:54:33 GMT

Frank Ad

Copy text file contents to database table?

Paul

1

51

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 04:45:08 GMT

Monte Hanse

Easiest way to store a user-defined type....

Cala

10

179

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:42:33 GMT

Dan Te

Changing font color with listview subitems

Rondoggu

2

425

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:14:51 GMT

Rondoggu

Updating two databases

Alex

0

528

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:10:30 GMT

Alex

file-in-use-test

Sjoer

1

60

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:21:26 GMT

J Fren

VB6 SP4 and Windows 98 with IE6 - Memory problems ont client machines

WYSIWY

0

532

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:25:13 GMT

WYSIWY

VB 6.0 Application does not work under Windows 2000

Frederik Wynant

0

534

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:24:37 GMT

Frederik Wynant

VB6 IDE Docking Options do not stay

Bob Blane

0

536

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:06:09 GMT

Bob Blane

Spell check problem

pacifi

1

58

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:32:16 GMT

Alex

VB6/ MSCOMM/ Infrared: Program halts which comEvReceive is not handled:-(

alka

0

541

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:06:47 GMT

alka

Disabling all controls in a frame and setting backcolors...

Cala

0

544

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:03:45 GMT

Cala

NEWBIE : Getting Error Object required Can anyone point out whats wrong

smileworl

1

536

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:27:30 GMT

David Bergar

passing a control array to a function...

Cala

8

79

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:27:08 GMT

Cala

Parsing issue ISO 15022 SWIFT messages.

pete

5

74

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:16:33 GMT

J Fren

Creating multiple font types in a single Rich Text Box

Mike K

1

550

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:24:54 GMT

Frank Ad

File handling problem

Paul

8

408

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:15:20 GMT

Duane Bozart

Automation Error -2147417848 (80010108)

Ross Contin

0

552

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:47:46 GMT

Ross Contin

Disabling all controls in a frame

Cala

10

557

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:56:34 GMT

J Fren

How to prevent flickering of the previous selected item in a ListView

Stefan Muelle

1

556

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:55:53 GMT

Stefan Muelle

Visual Basic.Net using debug.print in the immed window

Chequita Robins

0

559

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:01:50 GMT

Chequita Robins

Run-time error... occasionally.

Dale & Jovanna Boye

0

561

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:51:44 GMT

Dale & Jovanna Boye

Word Error

Dale & Jovanna Boye

0

571

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:44:07 GMT

Dale & Jovanna Boye

FileOpen Dialog Box View

Terry D. Co

0

464

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:51:34 GMT

Terry D. Co

VB Crystal Reports Question

Tom Loac

0

467

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:18:55 GMT

Tom Loac

When i use CommonDialog's file open window and I allowmultiselect, it errors, why?

NEKOphil

2

565

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:17:11 GMT

NEKOphil

Everybody knows Subclassing except for me?

Xavier Monter

2

558

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:01:17 GMT

Rick Rothstei

   [ 187897 topic ]  [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124]