APL2 and anonymous ftp.
Author Message
 APL2 and anonymous ftp.

Quote:
>. . . .
>The name of the machine for anonymous ftp for APL2 (and many other
>IBM products) has been changed to ftp.software.ibm.com.

[snip . . .]
After some wandering around in directories like ". . . /bin" and other
uninformative directory names, I located APL2 stuff at

    ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/ps/products/apl2/...

Wed, 17 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL2 and anonymous ftp.

2. Is J 7.0 (DOS) available by anonymous FTP?

3. Comp.Object FAQ on Anonymous FTP

4. Comp.Object FAQ On Anonymous FTP

5. Comp.Object FAQ Anonymous FTP Site Update

6. MOPS2.2 & anonymous ftp

7. BASIS17.ARC available for anonymous FTP!

8. Basis 15 available with anonymous ftp

9. C-Forth, via anonymous ftp

10. Anonymous FTP server for logo files and past comp.lang.logo messages

11. New beta-test Release of CAML available via anonymous ftp

12. NO-COST MS-DOS version of M (MUMPS) available via anonymous FTP