Tool of thought information available on the web
Author Message
 Tool of thought information available on the web

Detailed information about the upcomming "APL as a Tool of Thought" conference
 is now available from the ACM SIGAPL website, < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;.
 This includes a registration form which may be printed and mailed or FAXed.

David E. Siegel

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Tool of thought information available on the web

Detailed information about the upcoming "APL as a Tool of Thought" conference
 is now available from the ACM SIGAPL website, <HTTP://www.acm.org/sigapl/>.

 This includes a registration form which may be printed and mailed or FAXed.

The online registration form has recently been revised for
improved display and printing under a variety of web browsers.

David E. Siegel

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Think: Applying Web Thinking to Large Aerospace Applicaitons

2. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

3. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

4. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

5. Tool-of-thought: Revised information

6. Tool of Thought X -- Revised information

7. Past Tool-of-Thought procedings available

8. Thinking about WinHelp Tools? Think $$$

9. Kicking remote web users from run-time application made with web publishing tool

10. I think about learning TCL, please give me some information

11. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

12. Tool of Thought, phone contacts