Resume Dyalog Wtutor lessons where you left off?
Author Message
 Resume Dyalog Wtutor lessons where you left off?

Is there any way to bookmark the wtutor lessons that come with Dyalog
8.11 so that one can resume the series of lessons where one left off
during the previous session?

Right now I'm writing down the lesson number, and then endlessly clicking
thru the sections that I've already covered. Is there any way to jump to
a lesson directly?

thanks for taking the time
Regards
Tony

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Off Topic... Resumes

2. Looking to Connect Dyalog in Windows and Dyalog on a Unix box

3. Report cuts off left-hand edge in XP Pro

4. Find where you left off...

5. Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

6. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

7. Paradox and Dyalog

8. MONDAY, 10 OCT: DYALOG APL FOR WINDOWS

9. Dyalog APL/W Version 7.0

10. SQL server and Dyalog under windows

11. AP127 for Dyalog APL/W

12. Dyalog AutoConf Property