Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 19:38
Subject: Jforum: ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

> We are pleased to announce:

>                          The Third Annual

>                      ICFP PROGRAMMING CONTEST

>                        August 26-29, 2000

>                   http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Convinced your favorite programming language provides unbeatable
> productivity? Do functional languages lead to better and faster
> programs? Perhaps it's just the case that functional programming
> languages attract better programmers than other languages...and you
> and your friends are the best of the best.

> If so, we're providing you the opportunity to prove it! We are pleased
> to announce the Third Annual ICFP Programming Contest to be held in
> conjunction with the 2000 International Conference on Functional
> Programming (ICFP'00). All programmers are invited to enter the
> contest, either individually or in teams; we especially encourage
> students to enter.  You may use any programming language (or
> combination of languages) to show your skill.

> On Saturday, August 26 at 5pm EST, we will publish a challenge task to
> registered participants.  Teams will have until Tuesday, August 29 at
> 5pm EST (72 hours) to implement a program to perform this task and
> submit it to the contest judges.  We've designed the contest for
> direct, head-to-head comparison of language technology and programming
> skill. We have a range of prizes for the winners: cash awards, famous
> texts on functional languages donated and autographed by the authors,
> special student prizes, and, of course, unlimited bragging rights.

> For more information about the contest, prizes, and registration,
> point your browser to:

>     http://www.*-*-*.com/

> For more information about ICFP 2000, see:

>     http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~odersky/icfp2000

Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

2. ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

3. Clarion Magazine Update - August 29, 2000

4. Clipper S'87 and 29-02-2000

5. Search Engine Profile Exchange - December 29 2000

6. clipper S87 and 29/02/2000

7. RESULT: comp.software.year-2000 passes 476:29

8. ICFP 2000 Preliminary Program (updated)

9. ICFP 2000 Preliminary Program

10. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:30:26.690)

11. Open Clarion Newsletter (June 26,2000)

12. Mercury ICFP 2000 programming competition writeup.