X11 apl fonts
Author Message
 X11 apl fonts

Does anyone have any X11 apl fonts they can share?

Thanks,

John Richardson

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 20:16:00 GMT
 X11 apl fonts

Quote:

>Does anyone have any X11 apl fonts they can share?

I have created
a)  8 x 13 non-italic
b)  9 x 15  non-italic

and have fixed and extended
c)  variable width italic, derived from apls25,

They all put the characters in the same sequence.

nul, paw, hoof, commabar, eot, bang, phi, cant,
ibeam, ht, nl, vt, np, cr, qbox, log,
nand, nor, lamp, pine, spine, circlebar, slashbar, slopebar,
gem, same, delbox, westbox, eastbox, domino, thorn, pawn,
space, eyes, rparen, before, fore, equal, after, rbracket,
vel, caret, neq, divide, comma, plus, dot, slash,
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
8, 9, lparen, lbracket, semicolon, cross, colon, slope,
macron, alpha, down, cap, dstile, epsilon, under, del,
delta, iota, jot, acute, box, stile, up, circle,
star, hook, rho, ustile, tilde, south, cup, omega,
lshoe, north, rshoe, lbrace, left, rbrace, aft, dash,
dollar, A, B, C, D, E, F, G,
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O,
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W,
X, Y, Z, west, right, east, lgo, rgo,
at, a, b, c, d, e, f, g,
h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o,
p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w,
x, y, z, quote, pound, pct, amper, grave
topbar, basebar, fork, umbrella

I am not a believer in the GNU religion, thus I would expect an offer of
something of similar value in exchange.

Robert Metzger

214 497-4000

Generic disclaimer:  You may take offense with my political, religious,
                     dietary, or artistic opinions if you feel the need to.

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 02:09:00 GMT
 X11 apl fonts

Quote:

>Does anyone have any X11 apl fonts they can share?

>Thanks,

>John Richardson

        The Hewlett Packard is running X11r2 and there seems to be
some APL fonts on them.  I haven't tried them yet because the clients
are not up yet, only the server.  The fonts are 12x21, 12x28, 9x16,
and 9x21.  I think there are differences between fonts on X11r2 and
X11r3 so you might not be able to use them.

Victor
--
Victor I. Poon          {acsm, lilink, polyof, sbcs}!kepler1!vipoon

It was the best of times, It was the worst of times, ...

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 23:55:00 GMT

1. XP and APL font for APL-PLUS II?

2. APL newcomer needs APL font for Mac...

3. Oberon fonts for regular X11?

4. Query re fonts and X11 and feedback from Oberon

5. tk X11 [font actual] bug?

6. Just wondering - antialiased fonts with Tk on X11

7. 16-bit X11 fonts not correctly displayed

8. X11 Unicode/ISO10646-1 Fonts for UTF-8

9. Font quality under X11

10. ANNOUNCE: tkfontsel X11 Font Browsing utility

11. Looking for LCD Font for X11

12. X11 for APL