CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat
Author Message
 CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

Tired experiencing untimely delays when chatting on the Internet?  Is your curiosty getting the
better of you?

Here's your chance to do something about it!

No Keyboards, No Monitors, and No Modems!

Call {*filter*}Chat your telephone connection to people you meet on the net!

        1 - 809 - 474 - 4437

Only long distance charges apply for this call.  Must be 18 years of age or older.

This service brought to you by Top Communications.

Call {*filter*}Chat now!

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

Quote:

>Tired experiencing untimely delays when chatting on the Internet?  Is your
curio
>sty getting the
>better of you?

[bullshit snipped]

mov ah,9
mov dx,offset message
int 21h
mov ax,4cffh
int 21h

message: db 'These newsgroups are for topics about computer languages.',13,10
         db 'Do not post your {*filter*}ing spam on these groups.',13,10,'$'

--
*******
WARNING

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

Quote:

> >better of you?
> [bullshit snipped]
> message: db 'These newsgroups are for topics about computer languages.',13,10
>          db 'Do not post your {*filter*}ing spam on these groups.',13,10,'$'

This shit has been posted on over 100 groups in seperate spammed posts so I've
had to download them several times whole!

Cheers :)

--
Peter Cooper

Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

Do what I did; send a note to postmaster on their host system
(and cc: them) complaining about the spamming.  Sys admin types
don't like users who generate several hundred complaints in a
week.

// m

--

Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

2. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

3. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

4. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

5. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

6. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

7. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

8. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

9. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

10. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

11. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat

12. CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat // CyberChat