Penclose system function
Author Message
 Penclose system function

I noticed that the quad-Penclose function I use in APL*PLUSII vs.5.2
does not work in APL-WIN vs 1(same as APL*PLUS III). Does anyone
know the difference in usage in the APL2000 variants?

Harry

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 06:11:26 GMT
 Penclose system function

Quote:

> It turns out my problem is really one related to memory allocation.  I
> need to be able to specify the amount of memory in APL-WIN vs 1.

> Harry

Harry,

If you want to increase the workspace size, put Wssize=10m (for 10 million;
or whatever you need) in the [Config] section of the ini file. The increase
in memory allocation for your application depends on your operating system.

Fred

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:23:43 GMT

1. IAPL v. 1.11 System functions

2. Using the SYSTEM function

3. Unpredictable system function output

4. The function System()

5. the awk system() function

6. the awk system() function, HELP!

7. a device attached to the system is not functioning

8. Problems with the Stanford Reseach Systems DS345 Function Generator

9. system exec function

10. Sample code for Calling C exe files with System exec function in LabVIEW 6.1

11. Sample code for Calling C exe files with System exec function in LabVIEW 6.1

12. OZ++ system released with compiler, execution system and management systems