Distributions and integrals, and old copies of VECTOR
Author Message
 Distributions and integrals, and old copies of VECTOR

        I seem to recall an article in an old VECTOR on numerical integration
of a variety of distribution(s). I am particularly interested in taking the
integral of the difference 'twixt 2 lognormal distributions. If anyone can
recall what issue it was in, I'd be very grateful.

I also seem to recall that at one time there was an offer for old back issues
of vector, I'd be interested in purchasing a complete set, from inception to
the present.

Regards
Tony

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Distributions and integrals, and old copies of VECTOR

Quote:

>       I seem to recall an article in an old VECTOR on numerical integration
>of a variety of distribution(s). I am particularly interested in taking the
>integral of the difference 'twixt 2 lognormal distributions. If anyone can
>recall what issue it was in, I'd be very grateful.

>I also seem to recall that at one time there was an offer for old back issues
>of vector, I'd be interested in purchasing a complete set, from inception to
>the present.

The new Vector web site "http://vector.org.uk"
contains a complete index to vector vol 1 to 12 by author
under the "LATEST" option.

Is this the item you were looking for?

Hawkes, Alan     Numeric Integration & Probability Distribution
vol 1  no  2 page 117

VECTOR Back Numbers are available from:-

British APL Associatiok
c/o Gill Smith
Brook House
Gilling East
York
YO6 4JJ
UK

Price
UKP10 per complete volume (UK)
UKP12 overseas or UKP16 airmail

Latest is vol 13.2 October 1996

Ray
Ray Cannon
Computer Consultant and Webmaster of www.vector.org.uk

Compuserve 100430,740

Wed, 28 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Integral of the bivariate normal distribution over an offset circle

2. no vector = vector*vector in BLAS?

3. Old Issue of Vector - Vol 9, No 1

4. Find old int13h vector?

5. lack of vector-copy in r4rs

6. copying a vector?

7. Problem with vector copy

8. copying vectors/arrays by value

9. ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express

10. Need disperatly a copy of the old FIVEPRO.lib

11. Really need old CW 1.5 copy

12. I need an old copy of the clipper