Sent: mircoles, 02 de abril de 2003 18:05
Subject: Graphic Possibilities of APL

> Until about 10 years ago I was using APL all the time.

> I also used something called RGRAF79 (developed at the IBM TJ Watson
> Research Center), very extensively. It did all I wanted curve and surface
> tracing, nice sets of fonts etc.

> Any chance I could do a decent APL under Windows (answer yes but at $2k?)
> but with *excellent graphics*.

> I am mostly interested in mathematics and engineering applications.

> Thanks

> Sir Richard G & S

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:36:48 GMT

1. Graphic Possibilities of APL

2. Fw: What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

3. Fw: APL to and from Excel

4. Fw: Rejected posting to APL-L@LISTSERV.UNB.CA

5. FW: interesting feature in Dyalog APL/W

6. Fw: Fw: Beyond Java?

7. Fw: Fw: Beyond Java?

8. Fw: Fw: startup and x86 ALU

9. FW: FW: Compiling Python v1.5 with DJGPP

10. APL graphics standard

11. Graphics: VDI to Manugistic APL III/W

12. APL*Plus /PC: what graphics?