      City: Toronto
      Date: Monday, May 16
      Time: 6:30PM
  Location: IBM
            Aetna Tower
            79 Wellington St. West
      Room: 302-303 (third floor)

Chicago - sponsored by the Chicago Area APL Users' Group

      City: Chicago
      Date: Thursday, May 19
      Time: 1:30PM
  Location: IBM
            One IBM Plaza
            330 North Wabash Ave.
      Room: 2714

If you are not a member of the APL interest groups and are interested
in on-going APL activities, membership information will be available at
the meeting.

At each meeting, someone will win complimentary copies of "APL2 for OS/2
Entry Edition" and "OS/2 for Windows".

There is no charge for attendance. You do not need to register in
advance.

I hope to see you at one of these events.

Jim Brown

Mon, 21 Oct 1996 06:52:19 GMT

1. Free APL2 seminar at L.A. City College

2. APL2/2 to APL2/W95/NT

3. Computing seminar for mathematics teachers

4. APL User Group Seminar

5. Tool of Thought seminar in Manhattan

6. Report of the ESUG'99 Seminars

7. FinnAPL Seminar VI programme

8. FinnAPL Seminar VI invitation

9. The 5th annual Finnish APL seminar

10. Finnish "Forest Seminar"

11. FinnAPL Seminar 4.-5.2.1999 (Corr.)

12. Correction: FinnAPL seminar 4.-5. Feb 1999