APL97 CDROMS going south
Author Message
 APL97 CDROMS going south

I'm going out to the west coast next weekend to talk to the APLBUG
in Menlo Park and to run a SISAL workshop at PACT97 in SFO.
Richard Proctor asked me to take along some APL97 Proceedings CDROMS
with me for peddling out there at $20 each.

(I have to get the cds from rjp) and I'll make sure I bring one for you.

Bob

Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Repost from alt.inventors: PATNEWS: Two new CDROMs from MicroPatent

2. CDROMS DE PROGRAMACION DESDE 495 Ptas.

3. CDROMS

4. Oberon S3 CDROMs

5. CDROMs with Free tools and designs

6. CDROMs with Free tools and designs

7. Differences between the two WC Ada CDROMs

8. Differences between the two WC Ada CDROMs

9. Ada CDROMs being donated to libraries around the country

10. Query re SK2T CDROMs.

11. APL97 vision now reality