AMPLE
Author Message
 AMPLE

In a moment of fun I thought of

                    AMPLE

for Array Manipulatilng Programming Language Environments.

Hey, at least it makes a word and not just another stream of letters!

--
James L. Ryan

Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 AMPLE

Quote:
>In a moment of fun I thought of

>                    AMPLE

>for Array Manipulatilng Programming Language Environments.

>Hey, at least it makes a word and not just another stream of letters!

Not just that, it makes a good subject for an AMPLE discussion and/or
argument.

Happy new year.
--
The Sullivans

Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 AMPLE

:  >In a moment of fun I thought of
:  >
:  >                    AMPLE
:  >
:  >for Array Manipulatilng Programming Language Environments.
:  >
:  >Hey, at least it makes a word and not just another stream of letters!
:  >
:  Not just that, it makes a good subject for an AMPLE discussion and/or
:  argument.
:
:  Happy new year.
:  --
:  The Sullivans

And I suppose we make "exAMPLEs" of those who for foolish reasons choose a
less endowed language with which to program.

--
James L. Ryan

Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 AMPLE

Quote:

> :  >In a moment of fun I thought of
> :  >
> :  >                    AMPLE
> :  >
> :  >for Array Manipulatilng Programming Language Environments.
> :  >
> :  >Hey, at least it makes a word and not just another stream of letters!
> :  >
> :  Not just that, it makes a good subject for an AMPLE discussion and/or
> :  argument.
> :
> :  Happy new year.
> :  --
> :  The Sullivans

> And I suppose we make "exAMPLEs" of those who for foolish reasons choose a
> less endowed language with which to program.

> --
> James L. Ryan

And is a respite from the excruciating "OHH J" trials which comprise 90%
of the other messages I have sAMPLEd on comp.lang.apl.

Having been away from APL for a long while, may I humbly ask if the
characters from "The Life of Brian" have infested APL in my absence?

John B. Grosh

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. AMPLE (Music programming language)?

2. Looking for (Ex/S)ample Smalltalk programs