apl2ital for TeX additional comments
Author Message
 apl2ital for TeX additional comments

Hi,
apl2ital.zip contains apl2ital.sty where the control tokens for the
APL-chars are defined. I don't want to start a new discussion about
the best transliteration sceme, this is just my definition of a boombastic
apl style. Furthermore, some characters are not included, so i faked them
using cmtex10. I'm sure you will hardly see a difference (exepted "not").
I wrote Mr. Hansel that some characters are missing, and he promised to fix
that. So I hope, in some days I can post the final version.
Bernhard Strohmeier

Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:10:12 GMT

1. APL2ITAL for TeX (final version available)

2. apl2ital for TeX 1/3 (uuencoded zip-file)

3. WEB TeX -> MWeb TeX -> OWeb TeX

4. WEB TeX -> MWeb TeX -> OWeb TeX

5. WEB TeX -> MWeb TeX -> OWeb TeX

6. Counting commented lines (full-line comments only)

7. comments on comments

8. meta-comments for comments on proposals

9. comments on comments

10. comments on comments

11. Single Pound # comments versus Double Pound ## comments

12. .tfm files for APL font in TeX