Bill Koko's APL95 session on Constrained Non;inear optimization
Author Message
 Bill Koko's APL95 session on Constrained Non;inear optimization

Does anyone have a copy of Bill Koko's presentation at APL95[texas?] on
Nonlinear Optimization. SigAPL does not have a copy.

thanks for taking the time
Regards
Tony

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Bill Koko's APL95 session on Constrained Non;inear optimization
Anyone who directly answers the post below, please CC me. Thanksalot!
Anyone who knows about any APL work made in the artificial intelligence
area?

/ Tomas Gustafsson

:Does anyone have a copy of Bill Koko's presentation at APL95[texas?] on
:Nonlinear Optimization. SigAPL does not have a copy.
:
:thanks for taking the time
:Regards
:Tony
:
:
:Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
:Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Bill Koko's APL95 session on Constrained Non;inear optimization

Quote:

> Does anyone have a copy of Bill Koko's presentation
> at APL95[texas?] on Nonlinear Optimization. SigAPL
> does not have a copy.

Bill Koko's contact information is listed under K in
the APL White Pages:

  http://www.acm.org/sigapl/white.htm

//  Mike Kent

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bill Koko's APL95 paper on constrained optimization?

2. Bill Koko's whereabouts?

3. Looking for Bill Koko's email address

4. ? Constrained non-linear multivariate optimization software

5. Constrained Non-linear Optimization Package

6. Function library for parallel solving of constrained non-linear optimization problems

7. locate Bill Koko

8. APL95 Session Chairs

9. constrained optimization

10. Constrained optimization question again

11. Routines for Constrained Optimization

12. Koko's email address