Research Request
Author Message
 Research Request

: I am conducting a survey on software reuse practices as part of the
: research for my masters thesis.
So, I consistently reuse APL modules written 27 years ago - presumably a
few people can beat that!

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RESEARCH PARTICIPATION REQUEST

2. This message is a non-commercial request for help on my research

3. This message is a non-commercial request for help on my research

4. Request for Information on FPL Research in UK

5. This message is a non-commercial request for help on my research

6. Requesting help with research project.

7. This message is a non-commercial request for help on my research

8. request for assistance with research project

9. This message is a non-commercial request for help on my research

10. Request pointers to research

11. Games Research = Logo Research

12. Senior Research Asst., Research Officer or Senior R.O. position