Is there a forum on APL2
Author Message
 Is there a forum on APL2

Is there a forum on APL2 or is this APL forum where APL2 related material
needs to be posted ?

Henrick Jeanty

Sun, 24 Nov 1996 01:58:31 GMT
 Is there a forum on APL2

Quote:

>Subject: Is there a forum on APL2

>Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 17:58:31 GMT

>Is there a forum on APL2 or is this APL forum where APL2 related material
>needs to be posted ?

This is it!

Charles A. Schulz

Mon, 25 Nov 1996 02:18:50 GMT
 Is there a forum on APL2
Hi, I am testing a new way for IBM people to append to this forum,
to see what kind of return address comes out...so pardon if this
looks funny.

But to make another comment on the use of this forum for APL2,
it's true there is not a separate forum for APL2.   We do have

but of course if you use that others don't get the benefit of
the material.  If you want to report product bugs and you have
a lot of stuff to send, logs or dumps or whatever, it's probably
better to use the Internet id, but for general discussions this
is fine.

Nancy Wheeler
IBM APL Products

Mon, 25 Nov 1996 04:48:19 GMT

1. Am I running under APL2 or TryAPL2?

2. APL2/2 to APL2/W95/NT

3. Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum

4. New forum for HLA at the win32asm forum.

5. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. APL2 for OS/2 CSD 4

7. APL2 & GUI APL positions

8. Free APL2 seminar at L.A. City College

9. APL2/PC display font problem

10. DIF files & APL2/PC

11. APL2 via ftp

12. APL2/PC display font problem