APL and Lotus 1-2-3
Author Message
 APL and Lotus 1-2-3

This is my first posting so here we go...

I discovered this neat program that emulates the simplier APL maxtrix
manipulation operations in Lotus spreadsheets. If anyone is interested
the guys who produce this software are called GreyMatter International
and they are at 516-689-7682 if you want more information on it.

Jeff Kahn
--
Guest Account           {acsm, lilink, polyof, sbcs}!kepler1!guest
Kepler Financial Management, Ltd.

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 17:32:00 GMT

1. apl vs lotus

2. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

3. Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

4. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

5. Special Functions for APL (and making APL atractive for Science)

6. APL! (APL bang)

7. APL News and I-APL (New World)

8. Whither APL or wither APL ??

9. Whither APL or wither APL ??

10. Porting APL*PLUS/PC to APL.68000

11. Porting Mainframe APL to APL*PLUS/PC

12. ASCII APL (Submission to APL Quote-Quad) *LONG*