J Form Editor resizing a form
Author Message
 J Form Editor resizing a form

Gilles Kirouac writes,

Quote:
>I am learning J with the J freeware kit V3.02.

>Using the Form Editor, I choose baseform type. After selecting the OK
>button, I click on Center: the OK button moves as expected to mid position.
>I then attempt the same with the Cancel button (clicking on Cancel and
>Center): the form width is decreased and the two buttons are not one above
>the other as expected. Is this normal?

It is.

A form is resized to fit the controls - if you move all controls inwards, the
form
will shrink - as must be clear from your experiment.

Chris

Thu, 04 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. J Form Editor resizing a form?

2. VA3.0b - window resizing on form resize

3. Resizing forms

4. View Form / Update Form paradigm

5. READ-ONLY form - Can I DISABLE ALL controls on a form

6. browse on a form;form not saved

7. accessing form controls from another form

8. Let-form vs where-form--preferences and thoughts?

9. open a new form out of a form

10. multipart form data & other form values

11. No more temp files for each non_empty_file_field in multipart/form-dad forms

12. Determining free-form or fixed-form reference format.