thank you
Author Message
 thank you

Thank you again to those who sent emails or replied to my message. My
daughter had sufficient information - actually she had more than
sufficient information.
I hope you are all ok over there in the USA. I read some of the messages
and I also have some friends in NY and it was good to hear that they are
ok. I've been following the news closely and my prayers are with you.

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:55:31 GMT

1. Thank you, thank you. I accept the accolades, Thank you!

2. Thank you, Thank you. I accept the accolades, Thank you!

3. thanks to Mr the HOE !!!!!!!!!!. great men thank you very much

4. Thanks re: Buying Smalltalk

5. Thanks MetaProg

6. thanks!

7. Thank you OA and Ian !