APL tutorials
Author Message
 APL tutorials

 This is addressed to those of you who are "beta testing" the IBM version
of APL2 for Windows95:
 I am looking for a volunteer willing to check out tutorial workspaces
TEACH1A through TEACH22A under the beta version. All I want is assurance
that these workspaces will work. (Do not bother with workspace TEACH0
since it was designed to introduce OS2 to the APL student.)
  Z V Jizba

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL+WIN and APL tutorials for CPCUG

2. APL Tutorial?

3. APL Tutorials

4. APL2000 APL/Excel Paper/Tutorial

5. APL Language Tutorial WS?

6. APL*PLUS Tutorials

7. Tutorial on APL

8. What's on at APL 2007, Montreal, October 21, (Tutorials) 22,23 (Program)

9. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

10. Smalltalk Books/Tutorial - Tutorial for GNU

11. awk Tutorial: Fees Reduced and Tutorial Descriptions for

12. Java Tutorial: Fees Reduced and Tutorial Descriptions for