APL95 Preliminary Program and Invitation
Author Message
 APL95 Preliminary Program and Invitation

I'm pleased to announce that the Preliminary Program and Invitation for
APL95 is now being printed and will be mailed soon.

This year the technical programme is outstanding - and we have put a
lot of effort into supplementing the traditional papers with a wide
range of Professional Development Seminars and Panel Discussions. The
complete list is far too long to post here.

Our mailing list is extensive, but to be sure of receiving a your
invitation please send email to our registration organisers, who you

--
APL Does It Today : San Antonio 4-8 June 1995
{*filter*} Bowman; Dogon Research; Phone: (+44) 181 520 6334

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 07 Aug 1997 17:42:32 GMT

1. APL95 Prelim Pgm and Invitation

2. Over-Constrained Systems workshop at CP95 -- Invitation and Preliminary PROGAM

3. Consultants: advertise in APL95 Final Program

4. APL95 Program

5. APL95 Conference Program

6. APL96 Invitation/Prelim Program

7. Invitation to Programming webpage: comments appreciated

8. POPL95 Preliminary Program

9. ICFP 2000 Preliminary Program (updated)

10. ICFP 2000 Preliminary Program

11. Conference: Ada in CH, Bern - 23/11/95: Preliminary Program

12. POPL95 Preliminary Program