apl character set under win nt 3.51 (stsc)
Author Message
 apl character set under win nt 3.51 (stsc)

Does anyone know how to get the apl character set to display with
ststc's apl*plus (dos) version 10.1 when running in a DOS box under windows
nt 3.5.1?  The utilities that used to work under windows 3.1
(ecdchar/reecdchr/origchr) no longer seem to.

Thanks!

Philip A. Viton
------------------
City Planning, Ohio State University

Fri, 11 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 apl character set under win nt 3.51 (stsc)

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to get the apl character set to display with
>ststc's apl*plus (dos) version 10.1 when running in a DOS box under windows
>nt 3.5.1?  The utilities that used to work under windows 3.1
>(ecdchar/reecdchr/origchr) no longer seem to.

I've been wrestling with this under NT 4.0, using APL*PLUS/PC Ver. 11.  I
use the APLFONT.COM utility which came with it, and SOMETIMES it works.
You have to be in full screen mode, and I haven't had time to sort out
why it works OK some of the time but not always.

One problem I have is trying to run the batch file that sets everything
up.  I haven't figured out how to set up the equivalent of a .PIF to
start it in full screen mode.

Doug White

Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. WIN NT 3.51 and Ocx's

2. Clarion 2.110 files on Win-NT 3.51 with NTFS

3. CW 1.501 vs. Win NT 3.51

4. Clipper 5.2e, Exospace and Win NT 3.51

5. Installing Python 1.4 on Win NT 3.51

6. WIN NT 3.51 Scratch File opening problem

7. Problem with installing tcl 7.6 windows kit on Win NT 3.51

8. Tix and BLT on Win NT 3.51?

9. The APL Character Set and APL Usage

10. Translating COMPLEX.AWS from STSC APL-PLUS to generic APL

11. VSE 3.1 Workspace Option->fonts hang on NT 3.51

12. CPD2107 under NT 3.51