Posting APL2 in Unicode
Author Message
 Posting APL2 in Unicode

Interesting this is the first time I have seen APL characters in years and first time here in c.l.a

It would be interesting to get all the APL characters posted
just to see them all again.

I knew Unicode would be a solution for APL.

Maybe we will now start seeing some APL again.

  [0] UNICOPY VOFV;SV145
  [1] ?ES(2145 SVOFFER 'SV145')/'SHARE FAILED'

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:08:07 GMT

1. Posting APL2 in Unicode

2. APL2 support for Unicode

3. APL2/2 to APL2/W95/NT

4. ANNOUNCE: unicode 0.4, command line unicode database query tool

5. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

6. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

7. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

8. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

9. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

10. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

11. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting

12. Posting guidelines -- bi-weekly posting