APL Directory
Author Message
 APL Directory

I'm going to create a directory of APL consultants and developers and
publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the
directory, please send the following information with the subject "APL
Directory":

        Company Name
        Contact Name
        Address
        Phone Number(s)
        Fax Number
        E-mail Address(es)
        Specialization/Experience

Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...

Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.

Cheers!
J5rson!
--

 Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL Directory

2. Directory of interested APL users

3. APL & J Directory

4. APL Developer Directory

5. Directory of APL Professionals

6. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

7. Directory of File/Directories on CD

8. copy file from one directory to another directory

9. Creating Directories & Sub-Directories from Clarion

10. dosnames - directory DOSify a directory

11. Copying multiple directories to one directory

12. pathname-directory when pathname is a directory