APL94 and credit cards
Author Message
 APL94 and credit cards

Dear Friends,

Realizing that it is more convenient for many of you to pay using a
credit card we reconsidered the problem and I can announce that it
will be possible to pay with a credit card with the following
restriction:
            payement by credit card only at the conference.

So if you want to pay with a credit card you can register *and*
clearly notify on the registration form that you will pay at the
conference with a credit card; your registration will be accepted
otherwise it is only accepted with the payement.

So no direct payement with credit cards with the registration form,
but only at the conference.

See you at APL94.

Alain Delmotte

PS I am out now (not for holidays but a one month mission to central
China <:-)  )
Avenue du Marathon, 6
B1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
BELGIUM
tel.: (Belgium) - 10 - 45 11 92
fax.:(Belgium) - 10 - 45 23 26

APL94 International Annual Conference
11 - 15 September 1994
Govenment House
Antwerp, BELGIUM
contact me for more information

Sat, 18 Jan 1997 15:41:29 GMT
[...]

Sat, 18 Jan 1997 17:40:33 GMT

1. APL94 POSTERS APL94 POSTERS APL94

2. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

3. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

4. Credit card charging code

5. Credit card validation

6. Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 6630

7. Credit Card Verification

8. Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 1860

9. Credit Card Authorization Software.

10. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING...

11. Credit Card Processing