APL BENCHMARKS
Author Message
 APL BENCHMARKS

To inform people discussing APL speed I suggeste to read the papers of
J.de Kerf, A Delmotte and one by myself and my students.
Several people replied to me that they don't have access to APL-CAM
where those three papers appeared.
I am willing to send a copy to a *limited* number of people.
Please send me your adress (but please, only if you are otherwise
unable to acces those papers).
...................................Eke van Batenburg

Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:08:02 GMT

1. APL benchmarks

2. STSC APL benchmark

3. APL Benchmarks Wanted

4. APL vs. Assembler benchmark

5. Benchmarks for APL Compilers

6. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

7. Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

8. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

9. Special Functions for APL (and making APL atractive for Science)

10. APL! (APL bang)

11. APL News and I-APL (New World)

12. Whither APL or wither APL ??