APL III/Windows 95 setup
Author Message
 APL III/Windows 95 setup

Has anyone tried using APL III/Windows under Win 95 yet, I get it installed ok, but when I try
to load it, I get 'Unable to register AplExec Class'.  I also tried putting a simple runtime
package under Win 95 and same error... I've also messed around manually with the registry, but
don't want to too much.

Thanks,

Derek Church

Tue, 04 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 APL III/Windows 95 setup
Has anyone tried using APL III/Windows under Win 95 yet, I get it installed ok, but when I try
to load it, I get 'Unable to register AplExec Class'.  I also tried putting a simple runtime
package under Win 95 and same error... I've also messed around manually with the registry, but
don't want to too much.

Thanks,

Derek Church

Tue, 04 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 APL III/Windows 95 setup

says...

Quote:
>Has anyone tried using APL III/Windows under Win 95 yet,
>I get it installed ok, but when I try to load it, I get
>      'Unable to register AplExec Class'.

We have a new version of the system which eliminates this
error. You can call our helpline and they'll send you a copy.

Regards...Joe

Tue, 04 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL III/Windows 95

2. APL*Plus III for Windows

3. Windows 98 and APL*PLUS III ver 1.2 - won't load

4. GUI in APL*PLUS III/Windows

5. Printing in APL*PLUS III for Windows 3.1

6. Product Announcement - APL*PLUS III for Windows

7. help needed with APL+III / WINDOWS

8. VBX controls for APL III for Windows?

9. APL+DOS under WINDOWS 95

10. APL/2 for Windows 95/NT

11. APL*PLUS II/386 running on Windows 95

12. APL under Windows 95