Thanks for the info about APL interpreters for the Mac.
Author Message
 Thanks for the info about APL interpreters for the Mac.

Thanks, everyone, for all the info I received on APL for the Mac!

If anyone wants a copy of the summary, please mail me, and I will forward
it.

In a *very small* nutshell, the existing Macintosh APL interpreters are:
1) Mac APL by Michael O'Conner
2) APL.68000 by Micro-APL through the Spencer Organization ($99)
3) STSC-APL*Plus
4) Mac APL from New Zealand (free to Unix licence holders)
5) APL 90 from the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines, St. Etienne, France
6) Mac APL from Leptonic Systems (which may or may not be the same as 1) above)

Details in the actual summary.

Leon Marr

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 21:39:00 GMT

1. Pascal Source for APL Interpreter--Want Info

2. APL for 68000; MAC APL

3. APL newcomer needs APL font for Mac...

4. Product Announcement - APL.68000 Level II for Mac and Power Mac

5. APL language interpreter (MANUGISTICS APL*PLUS II/unix Interpreter release 5 or later)?

6. Need some Mac Forth programming experiences, thanks.

7. Mac M2 Thanks

8. Mac Tcl/Tk Thank-You

9. Mac Smalltalks, Thanks for replies

10. logo info: thanks a lot

11. Thanks for Miranda info

12. Thank you for your valued enquiry Re: FREE info