IBM APL2 PC on Win 2000
Author Message
 IBM APL2 PC on Win 2000

I can get APL2 PC to run with the right font on Win 2000
in a full screen DOS window but both
ed3 and the profile workspace cause exceptions.

Anyone know how to make this work?

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 IBM APL2 PC on Win 2000
Jim,

We know of no way to get ED3 to work.  I would imagine the code has
internal dependancies on DOS memory locations or facilities that just
aren't
supported by Windows.

PROFIL32 can be made to work by commenting out the last two lines of
the function (which use QuadPK).

We would be interested to know what you did to get the character set to
work, we have not been able to get it to work on NT or 2000 here.

Nancy Wheeler
APL Products and Services
IBM

Quote:

> I can get APL2 PC to run with the right font on Win 2000
> in a full screen DOS window but both
> ed3 and the profile workspace cause exceptions.

> Anyone know how to make this work?

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL2/PC Fonts and Windows 2000

2. ibm apl2/win keyboards

3. Fw: Re: linking to an external routine in ibm apl2/win -- figured

4. linking to an external routine in ibm apl2/win -- figured it

5. linking to an external routine in ibm apl2/win

6. "Win 2000 Driver for Lab-PC+"

7. IBM apl2/PC 1.02

8. Ordering IBM's APL2/PC

9. IBM's APL2/PC Version 1.02

10. APL2 Keycode Table for IBM PC?

11. IBM's APL2/PC

12. getting apl characters using ibm apl2 on pc