Is there someone out there collecting J bugs?
Author Message
 Is there someone out there collecting J bugs?

Like, for instance, are you out there on the net Roger Hui?

I found my first one today.  I found it because I have not yet learned
which funny ascii symbols stand for which functions and so accidentally
applied #. (base value) to a character array when I meant to apply # and
got a "domain error" message followed by a bus error message and the unix
prompt.

This is on a Sun4 using a version dated October 3 from Waterloo.

327680 Oct  3 10:45 jsun4

   #. 4 5 6$'a'
domain error
Bus error
You have new mail.
leander-mjab71>

Michael J. A. Berry

uucp:      {harvard, uunet}!think!mjab
telephone: (617) 876-1111

Tue, 20 Apr 1993 05:05:21 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. Collecting favorite bug stories

4. Collecting favorite bug stories

5. Collecting favorite bug stories

6. Collecting favorite bug stories

7. Collecting favorite bug stories

8. Collecting favorite bug stories

9. Bug in Interval>>collect:

10. Bug in dictionary class - collect: not working ok ?

11. Twelve Bugs of Xmas - someone was kibd enough to send a copy

12. System Bug, Or Am I Really Dense?